the thread about nothing...

Somebody should make a Boomhower SN and typelikethismaneoneverypostthatwouldsodangfunny
laugh.gif

i used to be able to talk just like that dude.. it definitely helped that there's dudes just like that down here.

random but. since i've been gymin and gettin healthy mentally my confidence is ******g coming full circle. feeling super confident lately. didn't even talk in public for the longest and was shy and mellow.
pimp.gif

iLLest!
don't you make youtube videos and **** 
laugh.gif

call came....nothing so far

small talk "how was your day?"
Are you on the phone still 
nerd.gif

wait...

RckGetsDrunk
I'm sober tonight!! Yay! Woke up with the worst hangover ever this morning... plus all my friends are being lame

going to disney with my girl for new years eve. Actually feel better going there than to some club and spending probably the same amount of money :smile:

going to disney with my girl for new years eve. Actually feel better going there than to some club and spending probably the same amount of money
smile.gif
land or world?

someday i'd like to visit disneyworld..looks so much better than disneyland..

disneyland i'm from cali but i've been to orlando. u r right orlando is better cuz it has more parks. I hated epcot though

im in cali too..only been to disneyland twice, first time i was 20..
laugh.gif

last time i went was 3 yrs ago and i picked the worst day to go, it was raining nonstop and it was crowded took nearly 2 hours to get in...not to mention the price..

Technically we kinda broke up a few days before, but not officially. We just decided to go because we had it planned and figured it would prove we could move on as respectable friends or whatever since we both established we were huge parts of each others lives and were best friends. After that it was official, it did not end well.... what so ever 
frown.gif

that was the last time I went down to Long Beach 

tumblr_m9178c1hOj1reoxdqo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically we kinda broke up a few days before, but not officially. We just decided to go because we had it planned and figured it would prove we move on as respectable friends or whatever. After that it was official, it did not end well.... what so ever :frown:

that was the last time I went down to Long Beach 

tumblr_m9178c1hOj1reoxdqo1_500.gif

Goddamn....:smh:

Don't be bitter, success is the best revenge

NT lemme get your opinion on this..I need to get an accounting job/internship asap..there are many CPA firms in my college town..only thing is I'm not the greatest accountant and although I'm graduating next year around this time to be honest I don't think with the accounting skills I have right now I would be able to keep a job maybe im doubting myself but..should I send out mad emails and calls next week to look for one next semester when I get back or should I just wait till the summer to get one?..I feel like if I get one at the beginning of the next semester I would be hustling backwards and just setting myself up for a L

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom