the thread about nothing...

i would be utterly and completely lost without..
music

frown.gif

I'd hit her with the "screw being a normal coouple, we're not normal people", then " if you're gonna freak out and get jealous over nothing, then i dont care- i cant live like that". Let her know you're confident in the situation if that apology doesnt cut it out, shes just trying to flaunt some false ego and pride at that point

My man during our arguments all sorts of logic fails her. Over the past year I have argued my *** off and have said all that and more. I've said things Plato and Nietzche would be jealous of but at the end of the day this girl will not understand/choose not to understand. If I could find a girl that would actually listen to what I'm saying and use rationale I would be in heaven but them things don't exist. Women are emotional creatures and I'm slowly starting to learn that. As long as she doesn't cross any lines I just take the L, apologize for what I've done (and only that) and hope she shuts the hell up and let me sleep.

i think i want my ex back and am willing to drive 6 hours to see her. :[ I need to read NikeTalk's rules. am i thinking..

iLLest!
I'll do it if you do it too.... we can live-tweet about it 

That Sacramento to Long Beach drive is a pain in the ***... 

I'd hit her with the "screw being a normal coouple, we're not normal people", then " if you're gonna freak out and get jealous over nothing, then i dont care- i cant live like that". Let her know you're confident in the situation if that apology doesnt cut it out, shes just trying to flaunt some false ego and pride at that point
My man during our arguments all sorts of logic fails her. Over the past year I have argued my *** off and have said all that and more. I've said things Plato and Nietzche would be jealous of but at the end of the day this girl will not understand/choose not to understand. If I could find a girl that would actually listen to what I'm saying and use rationale I would be in heaven but them things don't exist. Women are emotional creatures and I'm slowly starting to learn that. As long as she doesn't cross any lines I just take the L, apologize for what I've done (and only that) and hope she shuts the hell up and let me sleep.
If you two are fighting this much, you sure you wanna be in this relationship? 
laugh.gif

If you two are fighting this much, you sure you wanna be in this relationship? :lol:

yeah that P is good :pimp:

:lol: jk naw we've gotten better but I royally messed up last night.

She knew i was going out and she's not fond of a girl that hangs out with my group and I got a little tipsy and purposely turned off my phone when she told me she was going to call me.

basically just chillin..man I need to take advantage of my grandparents and my family members more often..they have connects for days..they are just waiting for me to get my stuff tight so they can help me out..I just hope by the time I do that it isnt too late

How does one acquire such reps?

I need better internet skills... 
laugh.gif
I has no internet skills, unless you need some pron recommendations
I can recommend some good vids
I'll do it if you do it too.... we can live-tweet about it 

That Sacramento to Long Beach drive is a pain in the ***... 
she's gonna be in sd for 2 weeks. it'll be a bay area-sd drive. ******g let her get the upper hand and now she's diddy boppin like she doesn't care about me. bruising my..ah ah ah...egoooo.

iLLest!
Pssh yall got it easy with this temporary long distance bizness. My ex didn't eem text me Merry Christmas.... What part of the game is this?

bluevalentine-ryangosling-portable.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
laugh.gif
jk naw we've gotten better but I royally messed up last night.

She knew i was going out and she's not fond of a girl that hangs out with my group and I got a little tipsy and purposely turned off my phone when she told me she was going to call me.
i'm not trying to harp on this 
eek.gif
 but that is almost exactly the same fight that ended things for me and my ex 
laugh.gif

ycbU7.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom