the thread about nothing...

the scene in black swan were she rips the skin up her skin has been churning my stomach for the past 3 hours..stuff like that doesnt usually bother me but that was just disgusting

got my daughter thurs and fridays. just upgraded to mtn lion from snow leopard. i don't notice many differences. just got bored and torrented it so whatever.

young whippersnappers, i remember being in the running for the first box of nothing

anyway the best cough remedy has and always will be honey straight up couple spoonfuls and your good

also i have muscle pains, nerves or whatever in my left arm made it really hard to open a water bottle just now lol

So why are all you losers staying in on a Friday night?
Why so serious?
Me no serious 
happy.gif

I went out last night and I guess my girl called me a million times (i didn't tell her i went out) and now she's pissed tf off

She says she's gonna call me when she gets home, boy am I gonna get my *** chewed out :smh:

I went out last night and I guess my girl called me a million times (i didn't tell her i went out) and now she's pissed tf off

She says she's gonna call me when she gets home, boy am I gonna get my *** chewed out
mean.gif
frown.gif
 good luck bub. Take pics 
laugh.gif
 I think I've said this to you before, but at least your have a girl! 
happy.gif

I haven't done anythin social this break besides taking my grandparents to the movies, going to the mall, and I went to this kickback with my cousin Christmas night other than that Ive been in the crib watching movies and sleeping

I haven't done anythin social this break besides taking my grandparents to the movies, going to the mall, and I went to this kickback with my cousin Christmas night other than that Ive been in the crib watching movies and sleeping
Damn, you just recharging?  There have been days where I haven't left my parent's house. 
She says she's gonna call me when she gets home, boy am I gonna get my *** chewed out
mean.gif
damn that never happened to me.
smokin.gif
I used to be the female in my old relationship 
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif

dont let her do you like that dude, if you werent doing anything wrong- apologize for the phone thing and keep it moving

you know how girls are...i'm gonna apologize about the phone issue and then it's gonna go off on a tangent talking about how we're not a "normal couple" that talks all the time blah blah blah. Then it goes to "you don't even care" to "you don't love me anymore" and she's gonna hang up and text me tomorrow saying what's up. This is my first legitimate relationship (over a year) and I've learned how to enjoy a movie while getting screamed at on the phone.

:frown:  good luck bub. Take pics :lol:  I think I've said this to you before, but at least your have a girl! :D

haha it's long distance but i'll probably be on NT giving you guys a play-by-play update

Back
Top Bottom