the thread about nothing...

Somebody should make a Boomhower SN and typelikethismaneoneverypostthatwouldsodangfunny

:nerd:

anyone remember the show on comedy central Tv funhouse? they used to run cartoons on SNL a while back..

i think the voice of stedman is tim meadows the ladies man..

Last edited:
im one of the dudes that never saw lost. When i had roommates i asked them if i should watch it when it was ending. They said it wasn't worth it so i never got into it.

im one of the dudes that never saw lost. When i had roommates i asked them if i should watch it when it was ending. They said it wasn't worth it so i never got into it.
I used to have oscar as my avy.

If you want it, here's the one I used.

Reading these last 2 posts... I had déjà vu. How does this even work

sometimes i can sleep from 10pm to 8am but thats only if i stayed up the previous night til 6am or so...
mean.gif

i've always had problems sleeping..

bumpin old toro y moi for me. yeah feeling emotional.sleep has been out of whack since ive been back home.

no flame or exposure but I remember your old wdywt pics :wow: :pimp:
I change my avy too much. :smh:
Going back to one of my older avy.
sorta want an Ariana avy :wow:
So why are all you losers staying in on a Friday night?
just got back from kickin' at the homie's house playing BO2 papi :wow: shorty yesterday was the flake like corn, talkin' bout spendin' time with the biffle |I

dat feel when you've drank a lot then go get some food to feel better, but then you get home & feel like throwing all that (food) up knowing you've spent money for dat food you about to yack :x :smh: :wow: :\

Last edited:
how about a "Secret Holiday About Nothing" spectacular...

1 - 16 - 12 is officially the 'holiday about nothing' (yeah I just made that up)...

you send out a gift about nothing and will receive a gift about nothing, how much do you want to spend? who cares... my questionnare will be loaded with the most random and irrelevant information regarding your 'person about nothing'.

if you are in PM me with your email address... (deadline is new years at midnight)

if you deadbeat this, then expect this after every single one of your posts after 1 -16 - 12... and on top of that, the TAN fam will promise to never read, or quote any of your posts in here... you will be dead to us :nthat:

for those interested.

Back
Top Bottom