the thread about nothing...

only if you promise nothing else will happen
sick.gif
HA HA HA HA! 
roll.gif

I cant sleep for shhh whenever I get home from work at 2am. I have to be up in 6 hours to go get lunch and see Django before my next shift too damnit!

Shoulda hit that Nyquil sawce right when I got home

I cant sleep for shhh whenever I get home from work at 2am. I have to be up in 6 hours to go get lunch and see Django before my next shift too damnit!
Shoulda hit that Nyquil sawce right when I got home
want to snuggle?
embarassed.gif

i love that episode...thats when their seasons started to get ridiculous..

he drags the computer home behind his car 
laugh.gif

was gonna watch it tonight but my girl and i slept all day and just felt like being lazy..we went out to grab a bite and everyone and their mom was out running around.

Sitting here at work and it feels like I forgot to put deodorant on one side. :smh:

Late but I've just read this:

"The alcohol in any hand sanitizer kills the bacteria in your underarm that causes odor. The alcohol quickly dries up, so there is no worry of wet pits. The smell of alcohol also quickly leaves. In a pinch, hand sanitizer is a great alternative to deodorant.

An even more effective alternative is to wash the pits with soap and then apply the hand sanitizer. It can last all day long protecting you from a stench wafting from your underarms. It is not recommended to apply hand sanitizer as deodorant often, as it will dry out the arm pits and can irritate them."

@gatzby yea bro your gonna have to take a nap before going that from what I hear lol

my alcohol tolerance is up there..I can drink hennessy all night without getting pilt now

how about a "Secret Holiday About Nothing" spectacular...

1 - 16 - 12 is officially the 'holiday about nothing' (yeah I just made that up)...

you send out a gift about nothing and will receive a gift about nothing, how much do you want to spend? who cares... my questionnare will be loaded with the most random and irrelevant information regarding your 'person about nothing'.

if you are in PM me with your email address... (deadline is new years at midnight)

if you deadbeat this, then expect this after every single one of your posts after 1 -16 - 12... and on top of that, the TAN fam will promise to never read, or quote any of your posts in here... you will be dead to us :nthat:

GOT ABOUT 5 IN SO FAR...

i just ate a rolled taco plate meal (rice and beans), with a chorizo breakfast burrito. And now i'm hiccuping.

I think I'm about to throw up all over myself

Back
Top Bottom