the thread about nothing...

Damn, no members following me now

couldve at least said goodbye :frown:

:lol:
I'll follow you homie.

i said i wouldnt be back this year, but ive popped in and out of S&T cause of the sheer slowness at work.

decided to stay away from NT for awhile due to some personal stuff, but then i remembered it was the holidays and something needed to be taken care of.

as the current formant sits of replies per page im at 20 so im currently at page 3496 as im typing this.

lets get this BOX O NOTHING SENT OUT, HOLIDAY EDITION.

basically when we get to page 4005 ill pick a random winner from those pages from whoever posts on that page.

quote me so all the regulars know

:pimp: :pimp:

i said i wouldnt be back this year, but ive popped in and out of S&T cause of the sheer slowness at work.

decided to stay away from NT for awhile due to some personal stuff, but then i remembered it was the holidays and something needed to be taken care of.

as the current formant sits of replies per page im at 20 so im currently at page 3496 as im typing this.

lets get this BOX O NOTHING SENT OUT, HOLIDAY EDITION.

basically when we get to page 4005 ill pick a random winner from those pages from whoever posts on that page.

quote me so all the regulars know

:pimp: :pimp:
Torii-Hunter-birthday-kid.gif

Do anti depressants work:nerd:
embarassed.gif
They can work for what they're intended for- dont seem good for the long term (5+ years). I had to get on some after i quit poppin pills back in 2009. Welbutrin was alright, didnt work that well for me though. Zoloft, i had good results- I ended up taking it for about a year to get my chemicals releasing consitently and properly- then tapered off. I guess some people are clinically depressed, but in my opinion- those arent for somebody to take foerever (its more of a false sense of reality)
Ah good to know... I guess i should figure out if I'm clincally depressed or not first. I just hate talking to doctors about anything. 

Sorry bub, you can add me on FB since we're probably the only two that voted for your vehicle :lol:

I thought I had this in the bag with Audi forums. Then I realized people didn't want to request friendship just to vote.

Thanks though. I hat my rep ceiling so I'll get you next time.

Back
Top Bottom