the thread about nothing...

What happened to the box o' nothing?

i said i wouldnt be back this year, but ive popped in and out of S&T cause of the sheer slowness at work.

decided to stay away from NT for awhile due to some personal stuff, but then i remembered it was the holidays and something needed to be taken care of.

as the current formant sits of replies per page im at 20 so im currently at page 3496 as im typing this.

lets get this BOX O NOTHING SENT OUT, HOLIDAY EDITION.

basically when we get to page 4005 ill pick a random winner from those pages from whoever posts on that page.

quote me so all the regulars know

:pimp: :pimp:

I don't read every post anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I have to order my school books. :rolleyes

Leaving home in 2 hours and haven't packed ish -_-

That men appreciation thread was destined to fail. It became a troll thread and a discussion about OP attention whoring.

i want to snuggle
embarassed.gif

leaving for cancun/playa del carmen tomorrow, bags are pretty much packed, 1 week of being completely intoxicated trying to get with random girls, with my 3 best friends 8) , this is going to be awesome!

LMAO at the dudes in the SS thread. Won't bait me in with the nonsense.

Damn, I can't sleep.

Last edited:
how about a "Secret Holiday About Nothing" spectacular...

1 - 16 - 12 is officially the 'holiday about nothing' (yeah I just made that up)...

you send out a gift about nothing and will receive a gift about nothing, how much do you want to spend? who cares... my questionnare will be loaded with the most random and irrelevant information regarding your 'person about nothing'.

if you are in PM me with your email address... (deadline is new years at midnight)

if you deadbeat this, then expect this after every single one of your posts after 1 -16 - 12... and on top of that, the TAN fam will promise to never read, or quote any of your posts in here... you will be dead to us :nthat:

I'm down for this. PM sent.

Back
Top Bottom