the thread about nothing...

Ya but u can just bring your own in?

Like i can bring a bottle of vodka in w me? Or a 6 pack and just crack beers? :lol:

Sounds wild

some places might try to be slick and charge a corking/service fee. but yeah you just bring your own beer/wine and or liquor depending on the establishment and go to town. its a good way to mingle at some places, moving table to table offering or trading drinks.

Last edited:

Like i can bring a bottle of vodka in w me? Or a 6 pack and just crack beers? :lol:

Sounds wild

some places might try to be slick and charge a corking/service fee. but yeah you just bring your own beer/wine and or liquor depending on the establishment and go to town. its a good way to mingle at some places, moving table to table offering or trading drinks.

what? dog thats creepy as hell

I miss the waiting period.
I miss the post limit.
I kid you not.

As I was reading this post, the "aw .... you done ..... up now." verse from tupac's gangster party was playing.
roll.gif

Last edited:
you didn't see the hulk in the background

there is some type of license they have to attain to be BYOB... most are though, people just don't bother to ask.

if they don't sell alcohol, I would say it is a 80% chance that you can bring your own.

best way to save $$ 8)
WHAT...... no way!

dog, this is random, but I think me and you would be good friends in real life. I dont know why, i just do. No, funny business.

Sounds wild

what? dog thats creepy as hell

creepers gon creep?

Back
Top Bottom