the thread about nothing...

there is some type of license they have to attain to be BYOB... most are though, people just don't bother to ask.

if they don't sell alcohol, I would say it is a 80% chance that you can bring your own.

best way to save $$
glasses.gif
WHAT...... no way!
dog, this is random, but I think me and you would be good friends in real life. I dont know why, i just do. No, funny business.
Thanks man, we'd be tight fa sho. Maybe cuz I was a Pacers fan when I was little or something 
laugh.gif

Merry Christmas, (East Coast) TAN fam. Early Merry Christmas to my folk to the west.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all....

Where my Muslims at? We must unite on this, the most boring day of the calendar year for us.

Wow rock really wants to be black?.....cuz its easier to dunk and in the gym reasons? C'Mon son. You sound silly. One too many vodka cranberries

Wow rock really wants to be black?.....cuz its easier to dunk and in the gym reasons? C'Mon son. You sound silly. One too many vodka cranberries
Vodka tonics 
grin.gif

I'm half joshing yo. But in all realness, it would be easier to dunk and most dudes I see in the gym are straight yoked 
mean.gif

I'm going to start a new gimmick where I use the smallest font size whenever I type. You guys think it will take off?

I should have went out :smh:

Inside watching The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo....i have no idea whats going on

But Rooney Mara is :pimp:

I'm going to start a new gimmick where I use the smallest font size whenever I type. You guys think it will take off?
I love it, it took me like twice the time to squint and read that.... or what if you wrote in the biggest font size possible?
I should have went out
mean.gif

Inside watching The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo....i have no idea whats going on

But Rooney Mara is
pimp.gif
What were you supposed to do tonight?

Back
Top Bottom