the thread about nothing...

Dinner for 2? Dont mind if i indulge myself

Yeah man ill be able to polish this off solo eassyyy

It smells so damn good right now. 5 mins til its done

Ya boys really struggling with the womens.
I don't know that feel. I never invest myself into relationships. Cold hearted ftw.
frown.gif
if ur keeping from relationships  because ur scared ...fyl,

but if thats ur mentality because u dont trust urself with someone else's 'heart'........i think i respect that. better to keep it real from the get-go than to eff around with people

Ya boys really struggling with the womens.

I don't know that feel. I never invest myself into relationships. Cold hearted ftw.
:frown:
if ur keeping from relationships  because ur scared ...fyl,
but if thats ur mentality because u dont trust urself with someone else's 'heart'........i think i respect that. better to keep it real from the get-go than to eff around with people

QFT. Repped.

Its crazy to me, theres really people out here that HATE being black. I dont get it
sick.gif
mean.gif
Dog, I would love to be black 
embarassed.gif
why?
Ummmm it'd probably be way easier to bag broads, I'd probably be able to dunk again and be good at sports still, I wouldn't have to work out as hard (I swear black dudes have it the easiest in the gym 
mean.gif
), having the hood rep would probably come in handy. 
Dinner for 2? Dont mind if i indulge myself
I don't understand how these frozen family dinners are meant to feed 2,4,6 people.... I swear I could eat like 2 of those bags that you just posted 
laugh.gif
Its crazy to me, theres really people out here that HATE being black. I dont get it
sick.gif
mean.gif
Dog, I would love to be black 
embarassed.gif
every one wants to be a _ , but nobody wants to be a _.
is that a censored ninja?? I got called out for using them...

QFT. Repped.
rep me since you can't rep him
nerd.gif
happy.gif

my mom just called me to go pick her up at work, went to turn on my car but it's completely dead & i have court wednesday & i can't reschedule anymore
mean.gif

Was at Target earlier, and this dude was walking behind this chick like "Say girl, let me have your number. Can I have your number?" And she ignored him and just had this blank look on her face. Then he said "bro, u got her number? Does anybody have her number?" I was :rofl: my first thought was to swoop in on her with some Drake lavender sheets talk, but she really wasn't even cute, and she seemed pretty young. Not sure why, but its been hella tough figuring out a chicks age lately. I'm 25 now, but at 21, it was EASY to tell :lol: I've been off by like 5 or 6 years recently

How does BYOB work at restraunts ?

there is some type of license they have to attain to be BYOB... most are though, people just don't bother to ask.

if they don't sell alcohol, I would say it is a 80% chance that you can bring your own.

best way to save $$ 8)

Ya but u can just bring your own in?

Like i can bring a bottle of vodka in w me? Or a 6 pack and just crack beers? :lol:

Sounds wild

Back
Top Bottom