the thread about nothing...

son is there even a choice? i know you cant show the ex that you're too eager. but you're at the crib drinking on your own and you got lonely xmas yambs on deck talmbout "lets get a telly and some drinks". it would be a disservice to your lonley yambless tan brothers for you to throw away a belated festivus miracle.

This is true. But i have a feeling most of us TANers would be feeling the same

If i go i know how drunk we'll get and i know how awful the hangover will be in the morning

But on the other hand shes into bdsm which is tough to resist

Its a shame its xmas eve and i got the text

you get to choke and smack her around? aww man, we shouldn't even be having this convo. put them parmesan cheese smelling toes into some shoes and get to gettin on.

Hi Santa,
What I want for Christmas is for Quell to go out with his ex tonight. I want him to post all the details and even provide pics of his wild Christmas Eve night.
Thanks,
rayray3thousand
:evil:

Damn broke up during cuffin season?
I've been mad squabbling with my girl too lately it's infuriating.
Winter break is the worst

Instead of trying to cuff this winter i focused on finally getting a legit job

Made it happen. First tine in my life working a M-F and making good money. Never been happier w a decision

Stuff I had picked up for the holidays to make festive drinks for everyone else:

Grabbed this too last month and it is mad sweet:

Drink it straight up and still feel like I need some flapjacks and hash browns to go with it.

Crown Maple..had that for the first time on Friday night

Sweet Jesus, the aroma of it is so....so

f2nuw.jpg

Hi Santa,
What I want for Christmas is for Quell to go out with his ex tonight. I want him to post all the details and even provide pics of his wild Christmas Eve night.
Thanks,
rayray3thousand

She'd let me too. If only HT was still around :frown:

I posted about this chick in the sugar mammas thread :lol:

Its funny im desperately textin all my boys now trying to see if one of them wants to chill and :pimp: so i can avoid doing this, especially since im pretty buzzed im being tempted even more

Instead of trying to cuff this winter i focused on finally getting a legit job
Made it happen. First tine in my life working a M-F and making good money. Never been happier w a decision

That's good man :pimp:

Get them priorities straight

JD honey and crown maple make me sick

But ive always been one of those whiskey pricks since me n my boys thought we were so much cooler than everyone else drinking it straight in high school

Damn broke up during cuffin season?
I've been mad squabbling with my girl too lately it's infuriating.
Winter break is the worst

NFL Playoffs, NBA Season in midswing, Christmas, New Years, MLK Day......No time for female quarrels. I cut ties with my significant other a couple days ago right before the holidays.

As I've gotten older and with each passing year I lose more and more compassion......and I'm cool with that.

My happiness and peace of mind (and this goes for everyone) is priceless......and any person bringing negative energy and circumstances all up in this positive aurora I have going on ends up getting left behind.

Nice drink selection shuttlesworth. I'd put on a jacket and call myself the most interesting man in the world :smokin

Normally that would have been a rep, but um ya know, I'm done for the day.

Last edited:
Hi Santa,
Thanks,
rayray3thousand

She'd let me too. If only HT was still around :frown:

I posted about this chick in the sugar mammas thread :lol:

Its funny im desperately textin all my boys now trying to see if one of them wants to chill and :pimp: so i can avoid doing this, especially since im pretty buzzed im being tempted even more

let me get this straight, you are frantically texting your dudes to give you an excuse to not have to go get slizzard and lay her down while giving her a cross face chicken wing? i was riding w/ you at first, but now im going to have to call tales of the pato.

I broke up with my girl months ago as well & been taking it out with the drinks
embarassed.gif
Join the club. I dont eem know what the objective is when I drink no more 
mean.gif
 its just what I do.

I'm just a regular dude, with no hopes or dreams, no aspirations, no future or motivation, got stories about yambs but always alone.... just a regular guy. Just like the rest of you TANers. I even took to wearing fake glasses, so I could be more regular like yall. I used to be exquisite yall. ******g exquisite. 
I gave out too many reps for the day
mean.gif
. Shout out to rayray tha god for coming by and dropping that nugget. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you too good sir

yall can hate me for ruining it for you, but anything that is "maple" flavored or scented smells like urine to me. :x

So your pancakes taste like cat piss?

i don't know what cat piss, or even human piss tastes like for that matter. but things that arent actually made w/ actual maple but have that artificial scent/flavor (candles, sprays, coffees, donuts) smell like that to me. and no pancakes over here, im bout that waffle/french toast life.

Last edited:
Is it wrong that I'm scared to leave my girl cuz I won't be able to find another stable s.o.?

Yambs is no problem for me but I'm lonely when I'm single despite spittin' game.

Being lonely sucks.

Which I am right now since I'm apart with my girl. When you're apart weird things start creepin' up in your head and you only see the bad in her so I'm just tryna keep myself busy and get back to her on the 6th.

NFL Playoffs, NBA Season in midswing, Christmas, New Years, MLK Day......No time for female quarrels. I cut ties with my significant other a couple days ago right before the holidays.
As I've gotten older and with each passing year I lose more and more compassion......and I'm cool with that.
My happiness and peace of mind (and this goes for everyone) is priceless......and any person bringing negative energy and circumstances all up in this positive aurora I have going on ends up getting left behind.

Too real

Back
Top Bottom