the thread about nothing...

wait till the book
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

Crown & Egg Nog on Xmas eve

Thankful for this year
smile.gif

How do you guys feel about returning gifts? I got a iPod touch 32 gig as a gift and I want to exchange it for a classic. I have close to 40,000 tracks in my itunes and I like them in there all at once. Is that a **** move?
I agree with Fraij. It's no big deal to me. I dont really return gifts but I def don't feel slighted if someone chooses to return or exchange mines. If it helps get what you wanted, cool with me.

How do you guys feel about returning gifts? I got a iPod touch 32 gig as a gift and I want to exchange it for a classic. I have close to 40,000 tracks in my itunes and I like them in there all at once. Is that a **** move?

i think its cool, but how about explaining all this to the person that gave you the gift and seeing how they would feel about it? alot of times people forget that sometimes things are as simple as just asking.

My ex wants to go get a hotel room for the night and drink at the chinese spot down the road :lol:

Normally id jump all over this but its an ex so ive been dere done dat...and its christmas freakin eve

But if i dont go ill just be sitting inside watching tv so im torn

Back
Top Bottom