the thread about nothing...

Ya boys really struggling with the womens.
I don't know that feel. I never invest myself into relationships. Cold hearted ftw.
:frown:

Last edited:
Female shaq?

i was just like most of you couple weeks ago, stuck on my ex after losing her thinking she was "the one" & needing a gf but i could honestly say i'm over her finally & don't want a gf unless one pops out & changes my mind
nthat.gif

don't dwell on the past my friends, have fun & look ahead, give another lady a try but don't force anything just bc you feel lonely, that's why we have sleezy breezys handing it out like hot cakes, you could force it on them
devil.gif

Last edited:
nah bro, I disagree. Its really not worth resurfacing the emotions and stalkerish tendencies that exes tend to display. Maybe its just me, but if I piped my ex right now, I wouldnt be able to live it down for the next month atleast.

This is real talk too.

She just broke up w her bf so shes def just lonely looking to rehash something during the holiday season, and im a little worried about anyone seeing us out because theres literally only one place open tonight in our area and its this chinese spot

Pros

Get unbelievably drunk, tie her up, acquire yambs
Theres absolutely nothing else to do besides browse NT and watch this college football game

Cons

Its an ex. Will be hearing from her for weeks

Its xmas eve and ill be hungover tmrw. I got to be at my dads by 9am

Prob wont bust due to being highly intoxicated
On another note....

Not being able to spend xmas or new years with the gf unappreciation :smh:

Long distance ftl

Yo, real talk if you're boss-don certified, you:

1. go to that telly
  2. let her do the drinking= no hangover for you
  3. smash and then bounce; no need to stay over. Its your EX, f her; no emotions
  4. have your self a merry jolly xmas with the fambs tomorrow morning :pimp:

I hear that but I don't really have a legitimate reason to be leaving her.

For now I think we could try to work out our kinks but I'm worried about the future but this only happens when I'm by myself back home (I'm in the bay shes in socal)

But when I get back i'll probably be happy and smashin' erryday cuz my girl is fine as hell

I'll keep what you guys say in mind though cuz I want her to back me not hold me down

im so glad i cut ties with my childish Ex..i used to sneak in her into my place when my girl was at work last year..

she came around a couple of times when she was here too.... knocked on the door and ran 
mean.gif

she acted so damn dumb..i dunno what i was thinking my chick is so laid back and cool as hell compared to her..

i guess my ex couldnt handle being dumped..she was one of those that had to have all the attention at the party..

1. go to that telly

That would be perfect IF

I didnt live in the smallest town, in the smlest county, in the smallest state in the US

She keyed my car when I ended it w her months ago, not sure what shed do if I did that on xmas :lol:

I realized too many negatives can arise from the situation so im not going to do it. Glad i posted on here about it though cause it made me think and not act on instant impulse

im so glad i cut ties with my childish Ex..i used to sneak in her into my place when my girl was at work last year..

she came around a couple of times when she was here too.... knocked on the door and ran :smh:

she acted so damn dumb..i dunno what i was thinking my chick is so laid back and cool as hell compared to her..

i guess my ex couldnt handle being dumped..she was one of those that had to have all the attention at the party..

Yeah man idk why we get involved with those immature *** females

They annoy the hell out of you, provide no substance in your life ...theyre basically just sex toys because theyre always the types to give it up super quick

1. go to that telly

That would be perfect IF

I didnt live in the smallest town, in the smlest county, in the smallest state in the US

She keyed my car when I ended it w her months ago, not sure what shed do if I did that on xmas :lol:

I realized too many negatives can arise from the situation so im not going to do it. Glad i posted on here about it though cause it made me think and not act on instant impulse

dude if she keyed your car, you shouldn't even be texting her. She should have been completely cut off by now.

dude if she keyed your car, you shouldn't even be texting her. She should have been completely cut off by now.

Yeah she has been, dont even have her # in my phone but i still hear from her from time to time

Ive hooked up w her since but never gone out out w her and never would, just a slump buster

She keyed F U into my door which i actually left because its not deep so its tough to see and makes me :lol: when i do

But yeah you are right

Thats one wild thing about exs. Literally months or even years can go by, and u will get a random call or text from your ex

They just want you to know that theyre still there. And want to keep that friendly reminder in the back of your head :smh:

Ya'll ever actually pay attention to the lyrics of "Baby it's cold outside" Dude has the ultimate thirst, almost rape levels of thirst

Another ignoble candidate is the song, "Baby it's Cold Outside." It's a song about a guy who sucks at getting laid, so he tries to pressure some chick into putting out by suggesting that it's a little chilly. The song starts out innocently enough:

Back
Top Bottom