the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I have been hearing that 21 jump street was good.. I guess I need to watch it..

very few movies make me literally lol. rewatched it and was still dying on a few parts.

still havent slept
30t6p3b.gif
bout to go cop a couple Java Monsters and some Oreos.
I need to bring doves with me sometime
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jbpkickz I'm a match u famo on the yambs that I reminisce over the most.....Unlike yours, this one wasn't Psycho, just a lying @@!% who wanted me to wife....

CNN royally ***** up reporting the Healthcare Decision hahaha....reporting it like a nba trade rumor smh.....but it did get upheld
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

jbpkickz I'm a match u famo on the yambs that I reminisce over the most.....Unlike yours, this one wasn't Psycho, just a lying @@!% who wanted me to wife....

@BishopStrongBow we in the same boat fam. first she wanted me to wife it up. butbthen she turned crazy and started lying, had to cancel that. my man got thenmollys 2 for 20 im very tempted to try that %$+%

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts
cannot be real.....\
took a day off tomorrow. prolly workout in the morning then hit a breakfast buffet up. then head to birmingham, al to visit my cousin. 
Is it wrong to unplug the phone in your office phone if you're on your lunch break, but decided to eat in your office?

A few hundred pages back (
laugh.gif
) someone posted a couple videos of some white dudes (I thinkj they were brothers) who have a similar sound to the Weeknd...

Anyone remember their name???

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

A few hundred pages back (
laugh.gif
) someone posted a couple videos of some white dudes (I thinkj they were brothers) who have a similar sound to the Weeknd...

Anyone remember their name???

Swoon

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Yeah I was thinking of messing with her in like 2 weeks for my bday... I wana see how she treats a homie, how them yambs make a N react
Make you have the best night of your life. But unless you know someone you trust, that will hook it up. Isn't worth it.
makes the yambs and life in general x931868923696 better but I agree, if you don't have a legit hook up don't even bother. her caps are good but her crystals > *
One of my close mans made her his date the night the Heat won the ship....She ended up leaving him stranded with his belt unbuckled and pants zippered down at a nearby park by the swings..... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My Body Is Ready 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Make you have the best night of your life. But unless you know someone you trust, that will hook it up. Isn't worth it.
makes the yambs and life in general x931868923696 better but I agree, if you don't have a legit hook up don't even bother. her caps are good but her crystals > *
One of my close mans made her his date the night the Heat won the ship....She ended up leaving him stranded with his belt unbuckled and pants zippered down at a nearby park by the swings..... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My Body Is Ready 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've heard of some pretty funny stories about encounters with her too. 

My body is also ready

Was supposed to snatch this chicks number today in class. Group project set me up with the assist and everything but I didn't fall
through with the buzzer beater. She gave me a good vibe but she looked me straight in the eyes with her hazel eyes
embarassed.gif
and I got spooked
30t6p3b.gif

Yolo mode next class though.

putting up my basketball hoop today at the house I just bought...  Gonna go HAMO (Hard As Mu@#$#@-ing Oakley) on friends if they try and dunk on ME, on MY rim at MY house 
pimp.gif
(yeah I lower it to 8ft when playing one-on-one)

display_image.jpg

only girl i would consider wifin gotta live 3 hours away,
frown.gif
guess i gotta smash brids til fall semester

no creeper but somewhat recently i saw Late80's at my school.

Had to do a double take. im 90 percent sure it was her. Taller than i thought she was.

Back
Top Bottom