the thread about nothing...

21+ beastin over 16 year old girls
30t6p3b.gif

disgusting, dont give me that p is p !%%@%!+! either. #++#%#@ creep
30t6p3b.gif

I recently saw a chick that I had a crush on in HS and she wouldnt give me the time of day.... She looks 100% worst now and I look 100% better...., she saw me sitting in my car at a stoP light and hit me with the
smile.gif
I hit her with the 50 cent gif and drove off
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
YOLO

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

A few hundred pages back (
laugh.gif
) someone posted a couple videos of some white dudes (I thinkj they were brothers) who have a similar sound to the Weeknd...

Anyone remember their name???

Swoon
Thank you sir...

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

A few hundred pages back (
laugh.gif
) someone posted a couple videos of some white dudes (I thinkj they were brothers) who have a similar sound to the Weeknd...

Anyone remember their name???

Swoon
Thank you sir...

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I hit em up a while ago asking about when their tape would be out
I'm ready to hear more from these guys

Land of the Lost and Break Your Heart is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
they ,justput out a new song Ghost Story

a few weeks ago

It's 96 degrees outside. Weather channel says it feels like 104. Can't get gas without breaking into a sweat. Currently looking for a permanent address where the coldest is 40 degrees and the hottest is 86.

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by CJ863

Just how much math is involved in an IT degree NT brethren?
nerd.gif

this
nerd.gif
I'm assuming a lot. My boy has a degree in computer science (not sure if that's the same), but I remember him taking Cal 3 and I'm sure he took math classes after that.

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by CJ863

Just how much math is involved in an IT degree NT brethren?
nerd.gif

this
nerd.gif

If youre talking computer science at a university then at least up to calculus. expect to have to take physics classes too. this is what it was like at my school, quickly switched majors after.

Originally Posted by cord15

It's 96 degrees outside. Weather channel says it feels like 104. Can't get gas without breaking into a sweat. Currently looking for a permanent address where the coldest is 40 degrees and the hottest is 86.

Southern California is the place for you

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by cord15

Southern California is the place for you

bro its hot as hell right now in so-cal.. i stepped outside a few minutes ago to pick up some lunch... and it felt like hell!
sidenote: just did major damage on that Western Bacon Cheeseburger combo
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom