the thread about nothing...

Some girl actually called me a scrub in high school
ohwell.gif

I just disqualified for Labor Ready... There were a ton of questions on if i knew how to use power tools or if i had worked in a construction site which I had to say no to but still...

^ I call people scrubs on the regular. This guy who wants to be be cool (lies about having kids and other random stuff) but is amazingly lame, I call a scrub. The guys who hooped on the first set of courts in the Sanderson (workout center at university i went to) were scrubs. You get the picture.  
Edit: Don't call first guy a scrub, just call him lame.

I love watching the guys (pause) in the back row who are completely gassed on the Insanity DVD's... especially when they try to cheat and the dude calls them on it

Just got my trip approved for Miami for my 23rd Bday in 2 weeks...

AND

Promoted at my job on the same day I wanted to quit....2nd time in the 5 months I've been here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

God is Good!

I was working on a sump pump battery outside today and it is HOT. I also got bit several times by a black fly. They were biting through my socks. 
sick.gif

So my ex texted me 2 days ago saying she "Cant wait for my mom to die (who has cancer) just like ur gma did (who died in March) ...."

This was/ is the most rage I have ever felt in my life and idk how to really handle it...

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

So my ex texted me 2 days ago saying she "Cant wait for my mom to die (who has cancer) just like ur gma did (who died in March) ...."

This was/ is the most rage I have ever felt in my life and idk how to really handle it...
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that's wild, but she must be going through something.

Wow..... First off I'm sorry to hear about your mom, second off, dont even react to that, its what she wants. Just call your mom and talk to her, let her know that you love her. She'll appreciate it.
Thats an ugly human being man, I dont know what happened between you 2 but I'm sure you didnt do anything that warranted that. SMH
tired.gif

what a horrible thing to say.
frown.gif
I would be afraid I'd get cancer or something for saying that out loud.

Wowwwwwwwww. I wld literally go off & it takes alot for me to get to that state. Stay strong man

What'd you say back?

Dont respond, it's the best response.

Let he wallow in her in hate solo.

why are you even staying in contact with that piece of dog #$!!
just dead her and keep it moving, she'll get her's in due time.
just focus on spending time with your mom.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

that's wild, but she must be going through something.
Ecook0808 should make her go through a car windshield via chokeslam.

this or ignore her... I'm undecided.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

was about to say the same thing
let her soak in that stupidity alone

soon she'll realize what a pig she is and it will eat her up from the inside 

she'll probably try to apologize before you even acknowledge it

then you can tell her to $@%$ off

That is just plain evil. People like that will get theirs. She's not even worth a response

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

So my ex texted me 2 days ago saying she "Cant wait for UR* mom to die (who has cancer) just like ur gma did (who died in March) ...."

I said, "Wow thats so below the belt." and "I cant believe you would say that." She went on to say shes sleeping with a guy I know, but that doesnt bother me (obviously) as much...

She also told me this weekend, "You should jump off a bridge like ur uncle did."

I went to Vegas (had it planned awhile back and my mom told me I had to go) and she found out and kept texting me all weekend with me not responding, and then she laid that down 2 days ago...

Such a bad feeling in my gut.

Edit: We were together about 3 years so obviously she knows everything about me, and I her. We just found out about my mom, two months after my gma died (my moms mom) who I was super close with.

I know she wants me to get upset, but how could I not at that smh.

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

its 81 and beautiful over here in south LA
pimp.gif
That's just messed up..

Kinda jelly right now...

Anyway.. Damb. That's straight messed up Ecook.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I said, "Wow thats so below the belt." and "I cant believe you would say that." She went on to say shes sleeping with a guy I know, but that doesnt bother me (obviously) as much...

She also told me this weekend, "You should jump off a bridge like ur uncle did."

I went to Vegas (had it planned awhile back and my mom told me I had to go) and she found out and kept texting me all weekend with me not responding, and then she laid that down 2 days ago...

Such a bad feeling in my gut.
god damn
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

block that number. OR......  I'm not saying this is a good idea but if her number happened to leak onto the internet it might not be that bad of an occurrence.

and if her number or parent's number ended up on a some kind of backpage or that Craig guy's list with photos you may or may not have. that might not be that bad either. I'd be wrecking this chicks entire existence after some !!++ like that.

Back
Top Bottom