Originally Posted by jbpkickz

i miss these yambs wish shorty wasnt a psycho
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
is she caribbean?
nah, she crazy tho, tried to murk me 

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Bought some shoes of a fellow Nter and they didn't fit me so I decided to just sell em Nd get back what I payed for em.they have this group on FB where people post up and sell their shoes locally ... I post em up for $180 and they are vnds to me but I put em as slightly worn. Mind you I literally got them today tried them on and decoded topart ways with them. A absurb amount of broke $+% tennageers began talking +@+* saying that they don't cost that much ? Like really .....EVERYBODY ON THERE ARE GITS...big mistake on my part thinking id find a serious buyer. Smh eh at least I sonned a few of them.
do you live in hawaii by any chance?

No
laugh.gif
. South Florida. Why ?

Why in the world is prostitution so rampant here. Can a dude post up without being offered "a girl " for 5 mins? I need to get away from the hood.

Originally Posted by iYen

I watched the first episode of Dexter yesterday.
Spoiler [+]
This whole season will be around how Dexter trumps this guy right? The show seems watchable but it hasn't caught my interest just yet. I already dislike his sister. That black dude has got to be one of the funniest characters I've seen on a show.
Dude keep Watching Dexter bro....it gets better and better 
pimp.gif

Anyone watch Archer 
nerd.gif
...love that show man 
laugh.gif

For some reason I actually said "yambs" to my boy  IRL
30t6p3b.gif

Dude idk. Not much though since I got offered dome for a Newport.
laugh.gif

I though headphones meant don't talk to me. Not rip them put of my ears see if I get punched and ask if I'm horny.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

i miss these yambs wish shorty wasnt a psycho
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Where you getting ready to hit that..after you took the pic?Because shes laying on somebody else's legs..Op?
those are my legs bruh bruh
grin.gif

They blocked youtube again. Where the ##%$ is 3 o'clock? Applying to jobs in Cali, if I get one I'm gone before Christmas.

If i need a plane ticket for august should i wait i lil longer for prices to drop?? or would prices go up??

I @#%!**% hate this world that we live in! Some sick %%%#% murdered my pet cat in broad daylight today. Cut him open and left the remains in my front yard. I kind of hope I don't find out who did it. I'm afraid of what I might do. RIP Socky

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

I !+!@%!$ hate this world that we live in! Some sick @!#+% murdered my cat in broad daylight today. Cut him open and left the remains in my front yard. I kind of hope I don't find out who did it. I'm afraid of what I might do.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 cat as in your friend or the animal? either way is @!%+@$ up man, psychos out here
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom