the thread about nothing...

Jesus I was a savage in High School.

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Crazy how I want to become a cop now.
so you could ruin other peoples fun, you had yours but won't let others have theirs. jkmaybe

just like those cops that always say I use to skate back in the day and know the struggle but kick us out still.

Speaking of cops.

Saaaaaaaay, i was in Orlando and got stopped with >28 grams of good ol sweet, sticky weeds....would i be going to jail or just a summons?

Fruitopia was so good, used to get the fruit punch one. These were replaced by Snap2O. Doesn't mcdonalds have a fruitopia fountain?
think they still have the fruit punch fruitopia. maybe they switched to hi-C? 

Only thing I get from there nowadays is sweet tea

Don't know if there are even any cops on this forum lol. What department? I'm still waiting on NYPD, probably another 2 years till that develops.
Yea I'm in NJ.

I always hear NYPD is hiring like crazy but they want 60 college credits or something.

There's a couple of LEO on here, they rarely post though.
I know there's  couple in the jobless thread that was trying to get on. @Hawaii5O

Cops here make like 25k/year :x dunno what its like where youre at. My cousin is is a snitch... I mean cop. Just playin :D

Try for the DNR. Hella loot. :smokin

either way, best of luck.

Last edited:
Social media has blown up, actually took a Communications class which specified in social media. Theres many pros to social media although with it comes a handful of cons. But we have all been swept in the social media world and it's too late.
glasses.gif

Look up!
repped....

new sig material
Pop
eyes.gif

"What the **** is juice? I want some drank baby."

Lampin in the Hamptons like what the **** is a hammock
"The chef up in the kitchen like what the **** is a sammich."
I'm like we gotta find middle ground. We need balance.

35 minutes til the weekend

Yeah 60 credits for NYPD PO. I know NJ departments don't hire at the same rate as NYC. Start at $40K, can reach $80K in 5 yrs or so.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I underestimated the power of Henny[/COLOR] :lol: :smh:

This is something you can never do.

That's how you wake up in a van em route to Canada wearing a nightgown with a family of traveling knicethrowers.

Always gotta tread lightly in the brown water.

Last edited:
I can't stomach Henny anymore. Had a bad experience with courvoisier last Christmas, and now my body rejects that yack.

I can drink whiskey for days. Only **** with the brown liquor anyways, word to Bigavelli.

Last edited:

Hmm....

I totally get her point, but at the same time illegal is/was illegal.

I guess my real question is: what happens to the inmates who have this as their sole reason for being behind bars?

Hmm....

I guess my real question is: what happens to the inmates who have this as their sole reason for being behind bars?
that was my first question when talks of making it legal came about

I underestimated the power of Henny
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Step that tolerance game up shun shun

sass1.png

sass2.png
Word, some ain't meant to handle that perfect, brown body, her sexy, clear kuzn, nor her bubbly, golden sister.
Hmm....

Such is life. There's 2 ways to get ahead, but most take the easier route.

@YeezusDisciple  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom