the thread about nothing...

I wonder Meth will get mad if I ask him to take my reps away again 
He'd probably ignore it for a month and then get back to you
laugh.gif

Speaking of vending machines in high school, I used to shake the **** out of the ones in my school. Nothing like a Big Texas after football practice.

Speaking of vending machines in high school, I used to shake the **** out of the ones in my school. Nothing like a Big Texas after football practice.
Story time.

We were shaking a vending machine one day and that **** was rocking.

We rocked it too hard and it ending tipping towards us.... Out of fear , desperation, not wanting to get in trouble we pushed I against the wall.

It ending up go thru the wall and landing in a class room.

We took off running.

Vending machine privileges were suspended for the year.
Hooligan 
roll.gif

Story time.

We rocked it too hard and it ending tipping towards us.... Out of fear , desperation, not wanting to get in trouble we pushed I against the wall.

We took off running.

**** lol.. Ours got suspended after dudes robbed the guy who came to restock. Took all his coins, smh

OITNB season 2. I'm def gonna try and be better on binge-watching.

Is it out yet?

laugh.gif
Word, he always responds promptly for me. Usually get my requests done within a few hours.

laugh.gif
damn, he responds back to me quicker than everyone usually
This.

Story time.

We took off running.

Ya'll some fools 
laugh.gif

Story time.

We took off running.

**** lol.. Ours got suspended after dudes robbed the guy who came to restock. Took all his coins, smh
roll.gif

When I was going to Cathedral City High, I used to get a free dollar everyday telling the office the vending machine ate my dollar. Hot Cheetos FTW 
smokin.gif

Fruitopia was so good, used to get the fruit punch one. These were replaced by Snap2O. Doesn't mcdonalds have a fruitopia fountain?

Back
Top Bottom