the thread about nothing...

Client just told me about Black Tar. Say No to drugs people. She's white but her legs are black and blue from the use. She wasn't even injecting, the drug damaged her veins or something. Smh

yo i think my nurse today was hinting she want it. she kept asking age aint nothin but a number tho 
pimp.gif

that was my first question when talks of making it legal came about
Prisoners will be forced to continue their sentence. Even though it would be legal in the present tense, they broke the law in the past tense. They can either: A. Get a pardon. Or B. Have their sentence commuted. But they don't automatically become exonerated.

Free everybody locked down.

Client just told me about Black Tar. Say No to drugs people. She's white but her legs are black and blue from the use. She wasn't even injecting, the drug damaged her veins or something. Smh

If you don't know, now you know, *****

[emoji]128050[/emoji][emoji]128031[/emoji][emoji]128044[/emoji][emoji]128051[/emoji][emoji]128011[/emoji][emoji]128012[/emoji][emoji]128001[/emoji][emoji]128011[/emoji][emoji]128004[/emoji][emoji]128014[/emoji][emoji]128002[/emoji][emoji]128005[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128032[/emoji][emoji]128031[/emoji]

What's everyone getting into this weekend?

Been working 60-70hrs for the last 6 weeks today I showed up to work with only 3 hrs worth of production so in other words I'm off ready to turn up but can't drink smh damn stitches.

Tomorrow I plan on taking my nephew to play mini golf.

PS: Is Kixify.com legit?

Last edited:
Some guy received his shoes from UPS and they left it next to his trash.

it was garbage day.

Back
Top Bottom