the thread about nothing...

A box of Boston Kremes would be so clutch right now :wow:

Must settle for chocolate banana french toast tho...>D

Last edited:
Its not soda, its Pop.
northerners
mean.gif

posted a $20 starbucks gift card for whoever to use on my ig as a nice gesture for Friday.

some random used $11. vultures. :smh:

I was born and raised in MN. I honestly don't think I heard the term "Soda" until I was in middle school....

And it was at that time that I realized how stupid it is to refer to soda as pop. I still call it pop out of habit sometimes, but soda is just a better word IMO.

I feel its stupid in the same way that the US is one of like 3 places in THE WORLD that doesn't use the metric system.

Its not soda, its Pop. Soda is what you cut dat wyte with.
smokin.gif
get outta here with your midwest speak 
laugh.gif
Don't hate chico
I knew someone would say something 
laugh.gif
. I had a friend move to Detriot, he came back one summer and was saying I want some pop. I was like whut? And he said he wanted soda. When I was in Buffalo people called it the same thing. Doesn't really matter, it's soda pop, people just say the short version of it. Either way, I'm switching to seltzer water **** that.

truth be told, all drinks that aren't water are basically bad for you. That being said, I need to work on my bad habits.

That Lebron sprite is pretty good! But I'm a fan of cherries so lol

OITNB season 2. I'm def gonna try and be better on binge-watching.

If she ain't got good credit--don't wife!

Screw yall im goin to krogers buying some pop taking it home and putting it in the fridgerator :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom