the thread about nothing...

that feeling when you have to fart when you start walking but you have to hold it in because people are around<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
laugh.gif

try your best to hold it in...
it's damn near impossible, I walk at a brisk pace 
laugh.gif

that feeling when you have to fart when you start walking but you have to hold it in because people are around<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I try my hardest to hold it in and hope it's a silent killer if I let it out 

let it out little by little
laugh.gif
I got that machine gun funk going on 
frown.gif

let it out little by little
laugh.gif
I got that machine gun funk going on 
frown.gif
Lmao 
roll.gif
 but mine are deadly though my niece and girl were gagging and felt like vomiting once 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I hate religion arguments lol

I was going to post in that Noah thread but nvm
Word. They ain't even acknowledge my questions.

Taco Bell meat looks like cat food I can only imagine what the "eggs" are. 
laugh.gif
Maybe something @Antidope  would eat 
laugh.gif

I hate court
mean.gif

Waste of time
mean.gif
Just tell the judge you was raised wrong n that's why you blaze ****
$300 in court
indifferent.gif

Government trying to hold me down
mean.gif
I owe $1600 
mad.gif

i hope the canadian customs won't take apart the things in the BAN i'm gonna send. the wtf factor is gonna be real.
Do they do that in the states 
nerd.gif

Or man up and just do a shot of whiskey and a brew.
This man knows, but make it a double
Grow some hair on your chest, have whiskey on rocks
Naw bruh, whiskey neat>
just crop dust.

savage life.
laugh.gif
 We in this

It's alright @beh235  we know you live for the funk n die for the funk 
laugh.gif

That Hannah girl on TMZ would get it so good 
devil.gif
 I got with a Persian girl when I was staying n Woodland Hills. Also had a Jewish girl n a nice little redbone too. I miss that apartment complex 
tired.gif

What about when you get to your car n let it go after you been waiting all day n someone comes to the car n you hit them with the 
indifferent.gif

Walking in the streets just farting>
Iike old people. They don't care. I went to the outlet mall one time and I walked out of Nautica. This old dude came out behind  and started playing the butt trumpet like nothing was going on. I was mad and wanted to laugh at the same time. There were a lot of people around too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iike old people. They don't care. I went to the outlet mall one time and I walked out of Nautica. This old dude came out behind  and started playing the butt trumpet like nothing was going on. I was mad and wanted to laugh at the same time. There were a lot of people around too.
old people don't care about farting I was in mall and old man wasn't playing and I looked at him and he looked at me with the 

Last edited:

That's my Gramps, he blames everybody too 
laugh.gif
 He would walk into the kitchen n kill it, then tell my Gramma she stink. Or we would be in the store, kill it then blame it on us when someone would walk by 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Nothing is worse than walking into a bathroom that somebody just killed and the next person that walks in thinks you just committed the crime.

Back
Top Bottom