the thread about nothing...

If I could rep you a million times I would,

If I could rep you I would.

rep check.

i was wondering, what's your job beh235 beh235 ?

your always on NT and it seems you're going home early 1 day on 2 :lol:

EDIT : didn't lose any rep. Mixed feelings |I :smokin lol

Last edited:

:x

Do not want.

I hate court :smh:

Waste of time :smh:

Whats it for ?

Lucky Charms > Cinammon toes crunch
now this man knows

i might have to hit up the chi this summer for this :lol:

Full size batting helmet :lol: ? I used to have a few of the medium size plastic batting helmets and a bunch of the really tiny ones that use to be in 50 cent machines.

shout out to the real :smokin  bruh said i ain't got time to be waiting 

:rofl:

Pockets on swole.... literally

so im watchin the wshh vine comp that dropped today and theres a vine trying to figure out what "monica" means...smh they stole from us again

:lol: NT didnt make that up

E-cigs indoors in a public place, yay or nay?

Yay

I thought being able to smoke indoors was the whole point of those things.

Taco Bell playing dirty with that Ronald McDonald commercial

Link ?

tbh just rob the plug.
This is the truth, n this is why
Take it from someone who sold weight before, never take consignment. You rob other cats so you not only devoid them of their product, which in turn ruins their base clientele, but also ruins their hustle. Plus you get to buy your OWN weight n can sell at your own clip n don't have to worry about making up losses that tie directly into your re-up. This allows more freedom n you can build a better relationship with bulk n small quantity buyers.
Until you become the plug and then you get robbed.

Rinse and repeat
Naw kuz if you get it for the low, you can charge wholesale n give your people better prices. This builds a better repoire with your clientele. The better your relationship, the safer you are. Of course you have those live wires, but chances are they aren't smart n more times than not they are extremely sloppy n too boisterous. Also, if you have a strong team, war won't be so hard kuz you know those with you are with you. But it is a dirty game n that's why I don't play anymore.
xl9khM4.jpg

tbh just rob the plug.
This is the truth, n this is why
Take it from someone who sold weight before, never take consignment. You rob other cats so you not only devoid them of their product, which in turn ruins their base clientele, but also ruins their hustle. Plus you get to buy your OWN weight n can sell at your own clip n don't have to worry about making up losses that tie directly into your re-up. This allows more freedom n you can build a better relationship with bulk n small quantity buyers.

whoever wrote this, they know. artificial drought >>>> *
She's bad n yours truly wrote that

I dunno I'm small town shawty, can't just pull **** like that. People talk, basers talk.

And you not gonna just take a ***** meal ticket and they just gonna sit down. You said it, it's a dirty game.

Moe knows, all facts :smokin especially keeping your team straight.

I hung it up for the same reason though.

I dunno I'm small town shawty, can't just pull **** like that. People talk, basers talk.

And you not gonna just take a ***** meal ticket and they just gonna sit down. You said it, it's a dirty game.

basers and poppers :x

http://i.minus.com/jmzmtnZyYEvqI.jpg[/quote]

[quote="HerbShuttles15, post: 20181401"][IMG]http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2014/01/08/lauren-hanley_0.jpg

Caught my attention..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom