the thread about nothing...

nthat.gif

@oxpenguin let's go anyways
laugh.gif

update on my situation. called the head of HR, no answer and her :stoneface: is full , calls regional HR and same thing :smh: , gets an associate and reported the whole situation. She talked to my district manager and then the DM called me and HR called me back. just finished my statement and now im waiting on head of security

I just seen a series of IG post from a chick that may make me un-follow every female I dont know person(excluding Nters).

bless us trill gawd :nerd:

I just seen a series of IG post from a chick that may make me un-follow every female I dont know person(excluding Nters).

:nerd:
:nerd:  What :lol:

I've already un-followed her and apparently the chick that gave her a shot out has stopped following her and deleted the post.

Her name was KrystalRenee or something..

Last edited:
so im watchin the wshh vine comp that dropped today and theres a vine trying to figure out what "monica" means...smh they stole from us again

so im watchin the wshh vine comp that dropped today and theres a vine trying to figure out what "monica" means...smh they stole from us again
Eh everyone started saying it after someone posted a screencap of a yahoo answers page. Who really cares though, what a lame thing to take credit for.

Man I'm scared to go into that simp thread.
Do it. It looks like it might heat up
I'm about to unfollow all the broads I follow. They're irritating. I regret following Taz's Angels 
mean.gif

update on my situation. called the head of HR, no answer and her
indifferent.gif
is full , calls regional HR and same thing
mean.gif
, gets an associate and reported the whole situation. She talked to my district manager and then the DM called me and HR called me back. just finished my statement and now im waiting on head of security
It's a start

I'm still clueless to the "monica" thing. I saw it and was like whut?

54$ per hour on a 35 hour week is 100k/year

nah not alot

:x

Last edited:
update on my situation. called the head of HR, no answer and her :stoneface: is full , calls regional HR and same thing :smh: , gets an associate and reported the whole situation. She talked to my district manager and then the DM called me and HR called me back. just finished my statement and now im waiting on head of security
damn what exactly happened? :nerd:

A certain group are trying to push him out and bring their people in. I think they accused him of drinking on the job.

A certain group are trying to push him out and bring their people in. I think they accused him of drinking on the job.

i realized how screwed i am with this situation. HR gave me until tonight to send an a statement or else there is nothing they can "help" me with. oh and HR is run by X people. :smh: :x

im so screwed :rofl:

Last edited:
i realized how screwed i am with this situation. HR gave me until tonight to send an a statement or else there is nothing they can "help" me with. oh and HR is run by X people. :smh: :x

im so screwed :rofl:

damn lol.. tough situation cause you do even know if you can trust HR.

don't have any liquor or else I'd be walking around with my flask instead.

Back
Top Bottom