the thread about nothing...

One more quarter of school then summer
happy.gif

In the break room and this girl that gives me the thirst look all the time says "I need some chocolate... I've got a serious chocolate problem!" With two white dudes in there and no purchase from the vending machine, it seems that she was dropping hints. I'm good though. :lol:

Got dumped today over a text because of this post... while at work... while talking to a customer.

:smh:

I'm good. This is a ******* joke breh.

In the break room and this girl that gives me the thirst look all the time says "I need some chocolate... I've got a serious chocolate problem!" With two white dudes in there and no purchase from the vending machine, it seems that she was dropping hints. I'm good though.
laugh.gif
Got dumped today over a text because of this post... while at work... while talking to a customer.

mean.gif

wait...

how does your chick know about NT pleighboi?

did you break the first rule?

update on my situation. called the head of HR, no answer and her :stoneface: is full , calls regional HR and same thing :smh: , gets an associate and reported the whole situation. She talked to my district manager and then the DM called me and HR called me back. just finished my statement and now im waiting on head of security
damn what exactly happened? :nerd:

A certain group are trying to push him out and bring their people in. I think they accused him of drinking on the job.

i realized how screwed i am with this situation. HR gave me until tonight to send an a statement or else there is nothing they can "help" me with. oh and HR is run by X people. :smh: :x

im so screwed :rofl:

damn bruh.... i feel bad for you. what kinda ***** *** HR department is that? shady *** mofos. how they gonna be HR and they choosing a side already? :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :stoneface:

In the break room and this girl that gives me the thirst look all the time says "I need some chocolate... I've got a serious chocolate problem!" With two white dudes in there and no purchase from the vending machine, it seems that she was dropping hints. I'm good though.
laugh.gif

mean.gif

word, how did she even read this post?

In the break room and this girl that gives me the thirst look all the time says "I need some chocolate... I've got a serious chocolate problem!" With two white dudes in there and no purchase from the vending machine, it seems that she was dropping hints. I'm good though. :lol:

:smh:

Forget that chick. She wasn't worth your time,B.

laugh.gif

mean.gif

Damn that sucks but better for you. Now you can run free all spring and summer long with other ladies lol

incognito browser or clean the history

at least you weren't stupid enough to tell her about nt and show her you sn like others have done in the past

I use her laptop when I'm at her house.

The feels.

The anger.

The agony of da feet.

I didn't see anything wrong on your end from the OG post you made. Isn't this the same girl you been with for years? Unless I got you confused with someone else.

Last edited:
update on my situation. called the head of HR, no answer and her :stoneface: is full , calls regional HR and same thing :smh: , gets an associate and reported the whole situation. She talked to my district manager and then the DM called me and HR called me back. just finished my statement and now im waiting on head of security

A certain group are trying to push him out and bring their people in. I think they accused him of drinking on the job.

i realized how screwed i am with this situation. HR gave me until tonight to send an a statement or else there is nothing they can "help" me with. oh and HR is run by X people. :smh: :x

damn bruh.... i feel bad for you. what kinda ***** *** HR department is that? shady *** mofos. how they gonna be HR and they choosing a side already? :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :stoneface:

cause the X people are bengalis. they stick together and gang up on you even though everyone is below the average height for a man. im 5 8 and i feel like im working with a bunch of 8 year olds

Man! Randomly run into this old guy I used to work with. He offers me a ride home, Nd some adderrall. We get to his house he goes 'its crystal time, I better go in by myself' the offers to give me some cike( that I decline) then explains how his roommate does crystal meth with a friend and whenever 'it's crystal time' his roommate is having a weird gay sex crystal meth party and he hates walking in on them. Hahaha!!! This old dude us one of the coolest most chill old dudes I know. Glad I'm cool with him.

cause the X people are bengalis. they stick together and gang up on you even though everyone is below the average height for a man. im 5 8 and i feel like im working with a bunch of 8 year olds

Damn that is wack. office politics :smh: **** is like high school all over again with erryone and their cliques. :smh:

that feeling when you have to fart when you start walking but you have to hold it in because people are around<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

@WorldGoneMad  we appreciate the sentiment man, but we can't post music in here. The thread just got warned last week for it.

Back
Top Bottom