the thread about nothing...

This is probably weird as hell but I just let some super young homeless couple wash up at my place,
laugh.gif

I see them all the time sleeping up there and asking ppl for money and ****.

Dude is 18 and his girl is 17,
frown.gif

Sad stuff.
Naw man, good for you. If people did more simple but noble things like this the world wouldn't be so ******.

This is probably weird as hell but I just let some super young homeless couple wash up at my place, :lol:

I see them all the time sleeping up there and asking ppl for money and ****.

Dude is 18 and his girl is 17, :frown:

Sad stuff.
You're a good person
But wow I would never do that

Last edited:
I was with ppl so I wasn't worried of getting my booty plundered or anything like that, :lol:

I ended up giving them some food and clothes, they wouldn't take money from me for w/e reason.

They met on campus and have a lil girl. She loves orange groves and always randomly says, "Babe, can u smell the orange groves?" and he always responds, "Nah, what the hell?".

I guess she can smell them miles away or something.

So he's going to propose on campus at the orange groves. He is going to play it off like they are just going for a family stroll and then pop the question in the grove. He is going to separate with the daughter, hand her the ring and say, "Go give this to mommy." while he walks behind and gets on bended knee.

He said he wants family and friends there for pics after, but doesn't that give it away when she sees all of us?

Last edited:
Got accepted to UC Riverside :/

No from SB.

Waiting on Irvine, Davis, and Santa Cruz.

Sigh.
good **** but why the :/?
take me with you if you go to Santa Cruz :smile:

Got accepted to UC Riverside :/

No from SB.

Waiting on Irvine, Davis, and Santa Cruz.

Sigh.

Wait for any of the other 3. Trust, UCR is awful.

^this is why :lol:

Yeah, goal is Irvine.

SO I CAN BE WITH MY AZNS. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom