the thread about nothing...

If you're a man, you don't cry about it. You take life, the ups and down. If you're a real man, you never go down, you just stay up!

Top 5 gifs, btw
Dawg, I do that **** in real life 
laugh.gif

If I see a hot girl I know on my IG feed I ALWAYS hit like

I just realized other people can see what you like

I wonder if my girl cares lol
Dat update 
laugh.gif
. I had that same revelation when they switched to it
I was 2.5 seconds from backhanding my ex today... Wooooo that bish knows how to get under my skin. Luckily I just walked away
Hope we don't need to save bail money

@franc  you didn't know I had those too? Damn, what's the point of putting a link of my collection if no one looks? 
laugh.gif
. I spent a lot of time on that thread, I'm such a nerd. 

update: tried contacting the guy in HR about my situation yesterday and today. dude doesnt even pick up his office number or cell number. da hell is going on :x :smh: .

[thread="329154"] [/thread]

Top 5 gifs, btw
Dawg, I do that **** in real life :lol:
I literally just did this about an hour ago :lol:  
:nthat:

update: tried contacting the guy in HR about my situation yesterday and today. dude doesnt even pick up his office number or cell number. da hell is going on :x :smh: .
Time to call Harvey Birdman. Seriously though, your workplace sounds like a circus man.

the lawyer i contacted hasnt even called me back. i guess its time for me to pick someone else.

My boy fell asleep in his car in front of his house after a night of partying

He woke up to cops banging on his window and he had a bunch of weed on him

Lawyer is charging him $1600 smh

@franc
 you didn't know I had those too? Damn, what's the point of putting a link of my collection if no one looks? :lol: . I spent a lot of time on that thread, I'm such a nerd. 

ive actually looked at your collection thread. even gave you props. i must of forgot. now there is another pair to ask you for :\

:nerd:

soccerpro sale :nerd:

Yes sir

"Save5" will get your $5 off if interested..

repped!! was gonna order yesterday...didn't...saved me $5 :smokin

my paypal is ready :nerd:

@bilboshmangins where you be papi :nerd:

have a ham sandwich with bbq chips and potato salad in the fridge. 30 minutes till lunch time.

soon.jpg
goatitsgoingtofeelgoodbruh.jpg

In the break room and this girl that gives me the thirst look all the time says "I need some chocolate... I've got a serious chocolate problem!" With two white dudes in there and no purchase from the vending machine, it seems that she was dropping hints. I'm good though. :lol:

In the break room and this girl that gives me the thirst look all the time says "I need some chocolate... I've got a serious chocolate problem!" With two white dudes in there and no purchase from the vending machine, it seems that she was dropping hints. I'm good though. :lol:

she wants the d

she wants the D brodie

wow 
mean.gif

After spending 15 years in state prison for robbing a "Stride Rite" shoe store, police say Christopher M. Miller, 40, took the bus from prison to rob the same store again.

Back
Top Bottom