the thread about nothing...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He gon get the mf'n studio shut down. One day I aspire to shrug off birds in favor or wrestling.

Whoa edit that pic bro.

Yeah i just noticed how crazy i got lmaoo sorry bro's :lol: :lol:

Blame her, shes the bird lol :smokin :smokin

:smokin :smokin :smokin

lmao koudie

Sorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy lmaooo :lol:

Smileyboyz :pimp: :D :pimp: :D

#smileyboyz :smile: :pimp: :pimp:

koudie lmfao do it big then bra

I get texts like that alll day lol it gets too crazyyy lol i had to share :lol: .. Dont judgee me lol :smokin :smokin :smokin

He gon get the mf'n studio shut down. One day I aspire to shrug off birds in favor or wrestling.

Lol it was good tonight.. But now its over, back to my girls lmao :smokin :smokin

Lol sorry y'all .. That was more for the thread about yambs, but than again.. Not really lmaoo .. Too explicit, sorry ya'll had to edit it.

To those who've already seen :smokin :smokin lol

To those who havent .. Hmmm still :smokin :smokin lol

- Stay freshhh !! NtFam :nthat: :nthat:

brahs, im having trouble at work and im not sure if i can get a lawyer and be paid.

here are cliffs:
only asian in there.
everyone else is x and 5% being other.
the x people are trying to flush everyone else out and hiring x people.
been accused of drinking on the job by x people with physical proof and pictures.

discrimination but the thing is i dont drink on the job. the proof is an empty bottle they found.

the thing is, its not just the bottle. i get crap for the most minor things but if someone that violates code of conduct they dont get told about it cause they are in team x

Last edited:
brahs, im having trouble at work and im not sure if i can get a lawyer and be paid.

here are cliffs:
only asian in there.
been accused of drinking on the job by x people with physical proof and pictures.

I'd just look for another just instead of trying to get paid.

Question, did you bring an empty liqour bottle to work or did you not get caught drinking it at work?

An empty bottle they found?

And you said pictures?

Gotta give a little more details.

one of the guys was going through the supplies and found an empty bottle. he took pics and went to the manager about it. they both accuse me with a serious tone and im just confused. they walked me to the scene where they found it and pulled out the phone to show me the pics. im not sure if im written up for it or not because my manager is sneaky. he wants his people in there and only his people because his people "are better workers"

here are cliffs:
only asian in there.

I'd just look for another just instead of trying to get paid.

Question, did you bring an empty liqour bottle to work or did you not get caught drinking it at work?

i dont want to just get paid. i want those guys fired just so i can rub it in their racist faces. the bottle of liquor had nothing to do with me, i dont drink on the job and there would be no prints of mine on that bottle.

Back
Top Bottom