the thread about nothing...

If you honestly didn't drink it and they are accusing you. Sew for discrimination.
nerd.gif

Lawsuit would make HR fire them. No?

Last edited by a moderator:
brahs, im having trouble at work and im not sure if i can get a lawyer and be paid.

here are cliffs:
only asian in there.
everyone else is x and 5% being other.
the x people are trying to flush everyone else out and hiring x people.
been accused of drinking on the job by x people with physical proof and pictures.

I'd just look for another just instead of trying to get paid.

Question, did you bring an empty liqour bottle to work or did you not get caught drinking it at work?

i dont want to just get paid. i want those guys fired just so i can rub it in their racist faces. the bottle of liquor had nothing to do with me, i dont drink on the job and there would be no prints of mine on that bottle.

I feel you. I hope you're not in a state like Florida where you can get fired for anything. Don't want to let it be known unless you're 100% gonna go through with it or above your manager.

That "better workers" comment makes me think people x are Hispanic. Am I wrong?

one of the guys was going through the supplies and found an empty bottle. he took pics and went to the manager about it. they both accuse me with a serious tone and im just confused. they walked me to the scene where they found it and pulled out the phone to show me the pics. im not sure if im written up for it or not because my manager is sneaky. he wants his people in there and only his people because his people "are better workers"

Go to HR and complain about a hostile work place and bring up them falsely accusing you. And tell HR you feel has to do with your race.

As soon as they hear that it should be good.

i thought about it but what about the lambo money factor? they are of no help at all. why? my assistant manager is not part of the x people and hes been screaming at the top of his lungs about the racism going on around there. he even talked to the regional guy about it and nothings being done to correct it. this is why i want a lawyer

brahs, im having trouble at work and im not sure if i can get a lawyer and be paid.

here are cliffs:
only asian in there.
everyone else is x and 5% being other.
the x people are trying to flush everyone else out and hiring x people.
been accused of drinking on the job by x people with physical proof and pictures.

I'd just look for another just instead of trying to get paid.

Question, did you bring an empty liqour bottle to work or did you not get caught drinking it at work?

i dont want to just get paid. i want those guys fired just so i can rub it in their racist faces. the bottle of liquor had nothing to do with me, i dont drink on the job and there would be no prints of mine on that bottle.

I feel you. I hope you're not in a state like Florida where you can get fired for anything. Don't want to let it be known unless you're 100% gonna go through with it or above your manager.

That "better workers" comment makes me think people x are Hispanic. Am I wrong?

yes its not them. they are in the 5% group actually. im trying to keep a low profile about this because i dont want this being leaked without me making the first moves but heres the situation.
its not just my spot, multiple places are having the same situation.
a chinese female worked in this other spot and she came to me because i spoke cantonese. she got fired because the manager over there "had no place for women in the workplace" she also was the only asian there.
theres a crazy laundry list of stuff but il tell yall more once i get things going with lawyer/possibly HR.

i thought about it but what about the lambo money factor? they are of no help at all. why? my assistant manager is not part of the x people and hes been screaming at the top of his lungs about the racism going on around there. he even talked to the regional guy about it and nothings being done to correct it. this is why i want a lawyer

Get a lawyer, if possible get your assist manager to join in.

They can't fire once you get a lawyer and bring it to their attention because it'll look like that's the reason.

Go to your local dept of labor and tell them what's going on.

And keep a note of everything that was done.

Get a lawyer, if possible get your assist manager to join in.

They can't fire once you get a lawyer and bring it to their attention because it'll look like that's the reason.

Go to your local dept of labor and tell them what's going on.

And keep a note of everything that was done.

these things happened in the span of 3 years. i remember the stuff but not the dates.

heres a funny story.
manager starts hiring his own people.
hires a woman and assistant manager.
assistant manager and woman started hanging out.
woman turned out to be managers husband and they got a kid together.
assistant manager convinces her to divorce dude and marry him.

dude was so racist that he didnt even see that his own people would do that to him. :rofl:

I hate jobs where **** isn't comfortable. A few months back a new girl got hired. Off looks alone she's a legit 8.something. One of the head bosses would let her chill in his office and talk about who knows what while the guys were busting their ***** handling calls and emails. We recently complained and got some ******** "if you can't beat them, join them" response. Wut? Unfortunately, because she was spending so much time in dudes office her numbers were not looking good. Another manager decided to have a word with her and she quit the next day. I actually liked her too.

In the middle of playing Metal Gear and the rain caused the power to go office. Now my PS4 keeps restarting. I better not have lost my progress! :lol:

I hate jobs where **** isn't comfortable. A few months back a new girl got hired. Off looks alone she's a legit 8.something. One of the head bosses would let her chill in his office and talk about who knows what while the guys were busting their ***** handling calls and emails. We recently complained and got some ******** "if you can't beat them, join them" response. Wut? Unfortunately, because she was spending so much time in dudes office her numbers were not looking good. Another manager decided to have a word with her and she quit the next day. I actually liked her too.

In the middle of playing Metal Gear and the rain caused the power to go office. Now my PS4 keeps restarting. I better not have lost my progress!
laugh.gif
that does suck. the boss was trying to get at that

Had these Vans a few years ago that I LOVED.

Soles literally just fell apart.

Shoes were trashed
frown.gif

RIP.
tired.gif

happened just this afternoon. I swear @franc has an elf messing with me 
laugh.gif
he wants them J's.
what pair...my cb34's did that this past summer
mean.gif
nothing special, just just PROD 2's, but they have memories 
frown.gif

Don't be sad, duct tape will help
just started skating them til they decide to let go finally.

This is probably weird as hell but I just let some super young homeless couple wash up at my place, :lol:

I see them all the time sleeping up there and asking ppl for money and ****.

Dude is 18 and his girl is 17, :frown:

Sad stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably weird as hell but I just let some super young homeless couple wash up at my place,
laugh.gif

I see them all the time sleeping up there and asking ppl for money and ****.

Dude is 18 and his girl is 17,
frown.gif

Sad stuff.
you did a good deed, man. you probably made their year so far.

I might have to play them KH games to see if they good, I need that wii u so I can cop that Win Waker HD, is till haven't played skyward sword, I bought it but I don't have the motion plus joint :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom