the thread about nothing...

that poor shark being tortured so people can laugh 
mean.gif

Last edited:
would anyone go Base Jumping underwater at Deans Blue Hole ?

the video i just seen was pretty cool but 4 years old. Seems fake as in they did not shoot the video all at once deff took breaks in between. No way dude holds his breath for that long

would anyone go Base Jumping underwater at Deans Blue Hole ?

the video i just seen was pretty cool but 4 years old. Seems fake as in they did not shoot the video all at once deff took breaks in between. No way dude holds his breath for that long

Vid?

Can't lie and say I'm not upset that my girl hit me with the "I need space" line, but I gotta respect that. Told her I'm here if she wants to text me whenever. I won't ignore her, but I don't plan on being the one to text her first.

Last edited:
Can't lie and say I'm not upset that my girl hit me with the "I need space" line, but I gotta respect that. Told her I'm here if she wants to text me whenever. I won't ignore her, but I don't plan on being the one to text her first.

So that's why she was being so sketchy the other night :smh:

So that's why she was being so sketchy the other night :smh:

I knew I was right for having that feeling all week. Last night I had to call her out on it when I asked am I seeing you tomorrow and she said "I haven't really thought about plans for the weekend", but meanwhile she grabbed dinner last night with her two girl friends.

Saying how it's work, and 'other ****', but nothing I did. I feel like I should be told what that that 'other ****' is, but I can't force it out of her. Not my personality to anyway.

Like I said, I'll let her text me if she chooses anytime soon, but I'm not gonna be the one to. That's my plan at the moment, but I'm hoping I stick true to it.

I don't want to be that guy but have you thought maybe she has someone else?

Honestly, no. She was in a long relationship prior to me, but it ended real bad and she's told me plenty of times how refreshing it was to be with me cause I'm polar opposite of her ex.

But who really knows...

Good ****. :pimp:
i hope everything goes well. :frown:

I just realized I don't have red shoes for today. :lol: oh well.

Thanks brah. I think I've handled it well, I should be cool.

@JJ Watt Congrats man! :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]No, I don't mind @jjs136

Platinum band, 0.25 ct.
Round cut, 4 prong center with .4 ct diamond.
$2,400

Side note i recommend Shane Co. for anything jewelry. They were amazing... went to 4 places before them and couldn't of been happier with the service. And you cannpt beat their warranty.
[/COLOR]

On a side note... here it is.

Kinda want her to say no...

but good luck though..

:lol:[COLOR=#red] damn. alright.[/COLOR]

Reactions: jjs

I was dating a girl and she was feeding me the same bs

I cut things off

Three years later she is telling people she regrets that move and wants me back

Do urself a favor and get away from that

Best thing I ever did

Mac I was in a very similar situation with my girl last year. It was SO annoying but we got through it and became stronger than ever. Having space doesn't mean anything bad has to happen. It can just be her needing to find herself or whatever weird stuff girls do.

Back
Top Bottom