the thread about nothing...

nerd.gif

Chick fil a nuggets and their lemonade :smokin  

I want chicken minis for breakfast :nerd:

On a side note... here it is.

nice :smokin

She'll probably come around soon as i settle down....

Don't they all |I

Morning y'all

Marco and that cover....:lol:

good day, Mr. Sabonis
Ay Beh beh

Glad it's Friday

What a long week

Friday is my Monday so... :x

:nerd: :nerd:

Mannn I've been making Conn's payments on my mom's account for a year now, signing off on stuff and verifying payments, so today I had to pay off the last of the amount for my laptop, and I didn't realize the balance was $163 and I paid $168. So I called to ask what's gonna happen since I overpaid, the lady answers and says "I'm sorry but your mom is gonna have to call since you are a third party" I ask her "Who's name is on the payments and the account?" she gives me my name so I ask her again if she can just answer my question about the overpayment, she tell me again that my mom has to call back. So I word the question differently and she finally tells me that I'm gonna receive a check for the overpayment, so I just tell her "I thought you couldn't answer my questions?" she just stayed quiet and I asked her if there was a way to get that amount credited back to the account, that way I don't receive a check because I really don't feel like cashing a $5 check, she just stayed quiet again and said she can't answer my questions and released the call.

:smh:

they believe in the fiat bro. but they do keep the oz. i stay with the scottsdale coins :smokin

[COLOR=#red]There's only a handful of NT'ers I take seriously on this site... will have to look into coins :nerd:.. was never fond of them, bars seemed more appealing to me! Why coins??[/COLOR]

i liked their designs. but the advantage between coins vs bars is that even though coins cost more due to designs and labor. historically coins have been harder to make than bars. but the advantage coins have is that they are legal tender. so imagine if you have 10k worth of silver/gold in hand and wanted to go to another country with it, technically you are carrying only the face value of the coins and not the melt value.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom