the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m5o5yeGitu1qfqzs8o1_500.gif
tumblr_mr9puad1Jn1se6geno1_400.gif

indifferent.gif

getting dunked on >>> assist

mean.gif
at the circle jerk that is the tan.

nthat.gif

I thought it was funny how he hid the rest of the play in the spoiler.. could care less who posted it

Last edited:
that's why barbers go broke around me..

ain't nobody touching my beard with sharp objects but the god himself.

[COLOR=#red]Ima really have to buy some clippers NT'ers suggested to me and start doing my own hair, **** got me pissed off... and I gave him a 1 ounce silver bar for his birthday :smh: .. I DONT EVEN CELEBRATE MY OWN DAMN BIRTHDAY!!!! [/COLOR]

Slow growth? Take some zinc/ biotin or shoot some test e lol

:nerd:

Bro when you got that beard thats been growing for months and you tell the barber "DON'T TOUCH THE BEARD" then he touches the beard. :x
[COLOR=#red]
|I Damn near feel like crying :smh:[/COLOR]

lol i do the same thing with the silver bars. i also teach em a little bit about fiat vs money with that bar. 0% effectiveness so far lol

Looks like I was right when it came to my girl acting weird. Telling me tonight briefly how it's nothing I did or about me at all, but that she needs 'me time'. Wants to talk about it more tomorrow.

I'm prepping for just that. Sucks shes feeling that way, hopefully she'll actually explain what's going on and not shy around it like she has all week. Hate that more than anything. Rather be told outright what's the deal than drag things out longer than they ever need to go (that's for anything in general, not just a relationship).

they believe in the fiat bro. but they do keep the oz. i stay with the scottsdale coins :smokin

[COLOR=#red]There's only a handful of NT'ers I take seriously on this site... will have to look into coins :nerd:.. was never fond of them, bars seemed more appealing to me! Why coins??[/COLOR]

devil.gif

Got the report card today. 3.85
happy.gif
Good **** 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

That **** was creepy
Genius 
laugh.gif

Is this the back cover
nope but i have another mixtape cover but i dont know if you guys are ready for it 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My brother just asked "How do girl wash their a_ on the toilet?" and the younger one says "the toilet water"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Question?

I'm looking into research a male birth control and I'm running the idea of making it a cream rub around the testicle area. I think I can make some strides that way?

Would anyone here be interested in that or what?
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

the Arvydas Sabonis of this TAN ****
5oz87c.jpg
I remember those days 
nthat.gif

And with that I'm out fellas, got my interview in the morning
smokin.gif
Good luck bro

Blown out my mind feels good to get that "**** it" in your system

smokin.gif

Quick question fellas of TAN. I live Chic fil A and their condiments, specifically the chic fil A sauce and honey BBQ. I'd like to buy both for my house, anyone know a sauce close to them I can buy in store or online?

Back
Top Bottom