the thread about nothing...

abm-31.gif

I am so ******g grumpy right now. Trying to take a nap and my ex calls me 3  times. The first 2 times I  hit the f u button and the last time I pick up. Then I ask her what is so pressing? Her response is " I am just calling you back." Keep in mind I haven't called her at all. 
indifferent.gif

I wish my ex would call me 3 times [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I wish my ex would call me 3 times [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

see Beh, Bilbo is a creature bred for performance. Something akin to a gazelle, or a cheetah; svelt, nubile, spry, and nimble. Don't let my balanced look fool you. Though my legs may not be as intimidating as you would naturally expect, the size to strength ratio is on the level to that exhibited by the aforementioned beasts of the serengheti. It's a legacy of finely tuned specimens in the Shmangins family tree, grandpa Shmangins was known for his exploits in aquatic situations, namely his ability to swim the Zambezi during flood season. Papa Shmangins was known as a great football player, what you americans call soccer. 

This body I have is a finely tuned specimen, and I have neglected it for far too long. Perhaps it was hubris on my part, but I will regain the form I once had...and then the mamis will come. Nothing against the mamis I currently attract, the jumpoff/thot; but I am currently on the pursuit of a far more mercurial and exotic mami, a shoe freak if you will. My plan is to get ripped and post a selfie in a thread that is yet to be determined, she will then pm me requesting that I recieve her phone number. From that point forward I will proceed to make sure that the Shmangins legacy (and genes) are preserved for future generations.

Sincerely,

Bilbo Salamander Shmangins IV esq, DDS, LMT

Last edited:
What I eat at McDonalds 
embarassed.gif
 I feel so fat now

I got a plain vanilla sundae, then asked the girl to Mcflurrify it with an apple pie. 

Back
Top Bottom