the thread about nothing...

Dudes are out here strong arming for sneakers?
Ishhh is terrible man 
mean.gif

Buying sneakers is officially over for me. ****** kicked in my back door, over 200+ kicks gone.

I was just starting to sell a lot off too.

All good, bigger and better things to come :D .

damn that sucks man. im sorry to hear that. hopefully you find them and are at least able to sell them and not be taken like that. good to know you and your family are safe. sneakers though man. people are breaking in to homes for sneakers :smh:

damn man, sorry to hear that :smh:  but like you said at least your family is ok and wasn't there.. 
Thanks fam.

damn that sucks man. im sorry to hear that. hopefully you find them and are at least able to sell them and not be taken like that. good to know you and your family are safe. sneakers though man. people are breaking in to homes for sneakers :smh:
Thanks man. Mess is sad. I was more upset they went through my kids room and took my wife's engagement ring, that we just got back from being engraved. Dumbass's ate 2 day old pizza left in the frig. :smh: :lol:

damn man, sorry to hear that 
mean.gif
 but like you said at least your family is ok and wasn't there.. 
Thanks fam.
damn that sucks man. im sorry to hear that. hopefully you find them and are at least able to sell them and not be taken like that. good to know you and your family are safe. sneakers though man. people are breaking in to homes for sneakers
mean.gif
Thanks man. Mess is sad. I was more upset they went through my kids room and took my wife's engagement ring, that we just got back from being engraved. Dumbass's ate 2 day old pizza left in the frig.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Fresh cut
pimp.gif
pics
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom