the thread about nothing...

i was so wasted last night.

can't believe i'm going to work this morning :lol:

kind of did the TAN to do list :

meet someone new : met this girl at that party. my boy's brother was telling me she was always checking me out :lol: didn't really care since i was just drinking with my boys.

learn something new : the dad of one girl had no damb given. he was giving props to guy dancing with his daughter. i know that dad. didn't know he didn't give a damn like that.

laughter in the day : laugh a lot with my boys. but it really was how girls are jealous creatures that made me laugh. start talking to one of my homegirl i see the other girl looking at us mad salty :lol: i get up to go to the bathroom, she stands up asking me if I'm going home, i'm like no just going to the bathroom, she's like ok. **** had me rolling.

Last edited:
tumblr_lj3unuDUmT1qa0p82o1_500.gif

this poster will bring them feels for some people

I dont think thats official.... just fan rendering. The Politically Correct Patrol is already up in arms about that damn poster.... saying its offensive and disrespectful and looks like the car is veering off the road about to crash.... some of the dumbasses complaining even think its a Porsche when its actually a Tesla.

I've been trying to open this for about 2 days :frown:

post-18384-Opening-a-pesky-jar-using-duct-p8Or.gif

I already know if I tried that I would end up with pickle juice all over my face :lol:

aint got no ducktape, no mousepad, and no grip thing. Hot water and palm thing aint work

DUCT tape.... not DUCK. Its true "Duck" is a brand of duct tape whos name spawned from a common mispronunciation but the stuff was originally invented as strong tape to seal off air ducts.... hence the silver color.

Either way.... black or olive Military grade 100MPH tape>>>>>>>

what that thumb do, i'm surprised biblo didn't post that

:lol: he basically did

ariana grande's is so annoying :smh:
always looks she's about to cry and her voice sounds exactly like stewie from madtv.
and people on her nuts are the one's saying that selena gomez still looks like a baby when ariana looks jr high-ish.
I'm out, needed this testosterone boost before skating my heart out for a couple hours :wow:

How do some people find celebs "annoying?"

meh.. people are constantly exposed to celebrity's and their exploits whether they want to be or not. Online, on television, on magazines at the checkout counter in gas stations, grocery stores and drug stores.... theyre everywhere and even though you may not know the person personally its not hard to see how people get tired of or annoyed with seeing certain people.

I find Kim Karsashian annoying... and if I wanted to avoid her and her image I would have to live under a rock.

Idk why i find Chicago's slang to be so funny/entertaining.
Most of it makes sense tho

Opps :lol:

see what a finsky can do to a guy's attitude?

ⓢⓤⓒⓗ ⓓⓔⓔⓟ

Hard to believe its been 20 years since John Candy died, yet Louie is still live and kicking.

How does your first thread get locked in less than 10 minutes??

②ⓇⒺⒶⓁ④ⓃⓉ

Speaking of locked threads... Why are all the scammer threads getting locked lately?

This place really aint what it used to be :smh:

Last edited:
Buying sneakers is officially over for me. ****** kicked in my back door, over 200+ kicks gone.

I was just starting to sell a lot off too.

All good, bigger and better things to come :D .

Last edited:
Wow.... Sorry to hear that bro.
Thanks man, it's all good. I was at the point of letting it go anyway. Instead, it was taken. I'm pissed, but at the same time weight off my shoulders. Glad my family wasn't home and my kids didn't have to see the mess left.

Buying sneakers is officially over for me. ****** kicked in my back door, over 200+ kicks gone.

All good, bigger and better things to come
happy.gif
This just happened to a friend. Not as many kicks. Has me concerned as well. I'm actually getting ready to pull an insurance policy out on my collection...

Also FWIW....Check your local craigslist for someone selling a ton of your size stuff....My buddy got almost his entire stolen colletion back once the cops found the guy off cl...

All good, bigger and better things to come
happy.gif
damn man, sorry to hear that 
mean.gif
 but like you said at least your family is ok and wasn't there.. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom