the thread about nothing...

jIbHa73xYRNyG.jpg

Sitting by myself at Starbucks working on some stuff. What kind of person comes over, doesn't say anything, pushes my stuff towards me and sits down on the other side of the 2 ft x 2 ft table from me? This a**hole in front of me, that's who. And now he is on his phone talking to someone in Russian. I don't even know what to say. Sometimes I just don't understand other people.
pull ya skirt down b

If you always keep the mean mug displayed then you wouldn't have this problem

Sitting by myself at Starbucks working on some stuff. What kind of person comes over, doesn't say anything, pushes my stuff towards me and sits down on the other side of the 2 ft x 2 ft table from me? This a**hole in front of me, that's who. And now he is on his phone talking to someone in Russian. I don't even know what to say. Sometimes I just don't understand other people.
I missed this post. Wow. I'd definitely tell that person to move and not politely either. I'm sick of people and their rude behavior. That's crazy.

I hate alternate side of the street parking it's the worst 

My bleach froze in the back of my car. In fact, all of my laundry detergents froze. I hate this.

I missed this post. Wow. I'd definitely tell that person to move and not politely either. I'm sick of people and their rude behavior. That's crazy.

I hate alternate side of the street parking it's the worst 

My bleach froze in the back of my car. In fact, all of my laundry detergents froze. I hate this.
i generally don't advocate messing with russians, but by all means do you boo boo...

This is the kind of foolishness that goes on in the city of Detroit my people what a shame.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...rest/-/1719418/24045374/-/hmhld3/-/index.html

Shakia Johnson, 28, was stopped by officers in the parking lot of a party store on West 7 Mile Road near Lahser Road. She was ticketed for driving without using a seat belt, having no driver's license, no registration for the car and driving with expired license plates.

When the officer told Johnson the car would have to be impounded, she became angry. Security video from the party store showed Johnson putting her finger into the officer's face.

|I

:smh:

This is the kind of foolishness that goes on in the city of Detroit my people what a shame.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...rest/-/1719418/24045374/-/hmhld3/-/index.html
Shakia Johnson, 28, was stopped by officers in the parking lot of a party store on West 7 Mile Road near Lahser Road. She was ticketed for driving without using a seat belt, having no driver's license, no registration for the car and driving with expired license plates.

When the officer told Johnson the car would have to be impounded, she became angry. Security video from the party store showed Johnson putting her finger into the officer's face.
tired.gif

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom