the thread about nothing...

People with unrealistic expectations
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

@iYen  we obviously see this argument from two different POV, which is way beyond the scope of a message board.There are too many layers and "what if this" to go back and forth. I think it bears a face to face discussion, so I'll just leave my position at that. Agree to disagree. 
Alright, but I'll just say this.

I think that people in whatever type of family structure make the best of what they have.

I also think that making the best of what they had is better or equal to having this "traditional" family.

Given single family stats and children born out of wedlock stats.

@iYen  we obviously see this argument from two different POV, which is way beyond the scope of a message board.There are too many layers and "what if this" to go back and forth. I think it bears a face to face discussion, so I'll just leave my position at that. Agree to disagree. 

I think that people in whatever type of family structure make the best of what they have.

I also think that making the best of what they had is better or equal to having this "traditional" family.

I don't disagree with that at all

then we're in agreement

then we're in agreement
To a point, but there are layers to this. I may not have worded it correctly the first time.

I've lived in one other city, but i'm not leaving my family any more, so where ever they choose to live is where i'll live.. especially now that my sister has kids 

Last edited:
I lived in LA for a month. Was really dope but I'd need to split time with NY, if anything. I wouldn't mind living in NY forever, though. Love this place.

i could see myself living in a lot of places while i'm young.

California is up there on the list.

Also europe, australia or even southeast asia.

we'll see where the life takes me.

Probably go back to my hometown when i'm ready to settle and have kids / build a career.

Back
Top Bottom