the thread about nothing...

My professor talks like shes a kindergarten teacher
laugh.gif

I understand this. It also goes both ways though. You can have someone fill that void perfectly fine.
What is this void that you're talking about? Lack of support, gendering, or something else?

I think you're trying to say that the bio. father has some magical power of raising his child. 

I don't think that that is the case. 

Given how well adjusted some children can be from different family structures. 

If we talk about family structures globally(1st world countries only), your agrument holds even less water.

Given, that there's even more family structure variation.

So, I don't agree with this idea that the "traditional" family is the best type of family for a child.
 I recognize that not everyone has a traditional family, but those who either didn't have their biological father or knew him very little would still like to have that piece of them resolved deep down. 
Disclaimer: just felt like adding a FP reference.

Last edited:
I don't want to quit drinking but I do need a break from it

I think that's an ok amount of time to take a break from drinking lol
I'm on the same tip, went two weeks before last Sunday

Will probably chill until Super Bowl Sunday as well

Sitting by myself at Starbucks working on some stuff. What kind of person comes over, doesn't say anything, pushes my stuff towards me and sits down on the other side of the 2 ft x 2 ft table from me? This a**hole in front of me, that's who. And now he is on his phone talking to someone in Russian. I don't even know what to say. Sometimes I just don't understand other people.

Sitting by myself at Starbucks working on some stuff. What kind of person comes over, doesn't say anything, pushes my stuff towards me and sits down on the other side of the 2 ft x 2 ft table from me? This a**hole in front of me, that's who. And now he is on his phone talking to someone in Russian. I don't even know what to say. Sometimes I just don't understand other people.

"excuse me fam didnt you see me occuping this space"

I went on an interview the other day, and there was a Hookah pipe set up on the table between me and the people interviewing me... They asked me if I though it was cool and I said yeah... Que?

@iYen  we obviously see this argument from two different POV, which is way beyond the scope of a message board.There are too many layers and "what if this" to go back and forth. I think it bears a face to face discussion, so I'll just leave my position at that. Agree to disagree. 

What did she say here...cant read her lips
nerd.gif
she said 'fancy' i believe.

The heck is this???
pizza cone
eek.gif
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

I was this close to going to McDonald's...da healthy eating struggle
mcdonalds
sick.gif
I want you to staaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
rihannakaty2.gif