the thread about nothing...

Calling it a night. Gotta wake up and bust some *** on the courts.

Then have that cracker barrell brunch :nthat:

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Often times i feel like I ain't worth nothing.

I'm a senior in high school who got accepted to his top college,

finally got yambs, and has a winning record in wrestling. 

Yet I still feel like nothing's changed since I was a freshman loser.
Growing pains

So i guess the new thing to do is wear a pair of "nice" shoes in the nastiest conditions and tag it with "wear your kicks" 
mean.gif

Beh is the oldest right
nerd.gif
WHO IS THE COWARD THAT REPPED THIS?

There's no point in getting a job, or my license if I'm leaving for NYC this year says my dad. He asks me "Why?" I tell him because I want a job to have money, and the ability to buy myself clothes every once in a while (the last time I bought clothes was last year...), shoes, get a haircut every now and then. I hate being dependent on them, I hate feeling broke. I don't know what it's like to go out with friends, I went to my first school game ever this year, I feel like my life would be completely different if they actually cared to put effort and time in helping to get certain things done. As in the reason I didn't get my permit, he hassles me "If you got your permit, you would be driving by now". Yet I tell him every time "If you actually made the appointment and took me when I was 15 I would've had it by now". The same with my mom, she tells me "You'll get your permit in August as soon as you get back, and you can get a job" 5 months later, still no job, and still no permit. I hate to say it, but I feel as if I'm still 14-15 years old. I can't wait until I'm in NYC on my own.
pimp.gif
 I feel you 

laugh.gif
 I'm 17 and still don't had my license. Just got my permit in November

Always begged my parents to take me but they never did

Also don't have a job, which I do and don't want.

I don't have time with sports and school, but I also want to make money so I don't rely on my parents.

pimp.gif
 I feel you 

laugh.gif

I don't have time with sports and school, but I also want to make money so I don't rely on my parents.

pimp.gif
 I feel you 

laugh.gif

17? Oh good, I don't have to feel out of place being a youngin on NT anymore
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Black ski mask up in the projects, camouflage full clips, run up in ya crib, tie up ya *****, where the bricks?

I wish I was in the Bronx right now, I really do.

You right where you belong :D
:frown:

I wish I was in the Bronx right now, I really do.
No you don't
You will never understand my love for the Bronx. |I

There's no point in getting a job, or my license if I'm leaving for NYC this year says my dad. He asks me "Why?" I tell him because I want a job to have money, and the ability to buy myself clothes every once in a while (the last time I bought clothes was last year...), shoes, get a haircut every now and then. I hate being dependent on them, I hate feeling broke. I don't know what it's like to go out with friends, I went to my first school game ever this year, I feel like my life would be completely different if they actually cared to put effort and time in helping to get certain things done. As in the reason I didn't get my permit, he hassles me "If you got your permit, you would be driving by now". Yet I tell him every time "If you actually made the appointment and took me when I was 15 I would've had it by now". The same with my mom, she tells me "You'll get your permit in August as soon as you get back, and you can get a job" 5 months later, still no job, and still no permit. I hate to say it, but I feel as if I'm still 14-15 years old. I can't wait until I'm in NYC on my own.
:pimp:  I feel you 

:lol:  I'm 17 and still don't had my license. Just got my permit in November

Man, I hate relying on them. I feel like its stopping me from doing so much.

Got my permit at 18 and my license at 19... *kanyeshrug*
Permit at 18? :x

Back
Top Bottom