the thread about nothing...

I feel out of the loop by not having an instagram.

I have a twitter, but I use it like once every month. I have like ten posts in the few years I've had it.

Who here doesn't have a Facebook?

I do but I don't, Just a FB that I made to play games, But don't have any of my friends as friends or any pics of me. Some of my friends told me to make one, Bur never did. :smh:

I had girls and teachers asking me if I had a FB page, Bruh I knew exactly what those teachers wanted too. :stoneface: :smh: @ Me.

I wish I could've made one two or three years ago. :smh:

Jamming to Nelly, Haven't heard dudes music in a while, It's appreciated. :nthat:

Last edited:
Damn, according to like FB like 3 people I sorta know died within the last hour 
eek.gif

Looks like I'm staying in tonight. Oh well, more $ in my pocket. Goodfellas is on too :pimp:

Switched to 20 posts per page, page 1016 :wow:

Can't wait to get my next pair of glasses. Not sure to get some designer frames or stick with Warby Parker...

You know how they say if something doesn't work out for you there's something better waiting? It might actually be true man. Didn't get the car I had my eye on, then I found a (seemingly) better car just now. Going to check it out on Tuesday :pimp: Wish me luck NT, I need a car BAD.

Looks like I'm staying in tonight.
Me too. My ex's friend ended up inviting more girls over.... thought it was just gonna be me and her 
tired.gif
 oh well I'm getting close I can feel it 
devil.gif

Plus that Indian food is not sitting well inside of me at all 
sick.gif
 I definitely feel it 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom