the thread about nothing...

chrome fixie... this exact bike
Nice, you should post it in my thread. http://niketalk.com/t/500616/post-your-bicycle-thread/0_20
hopin u :pimp: before the bike ride. tell me u did
nah bro we drink dis before we hop on the track bicycles
25fu7o4.jpg

then get in the velodrome :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

So a little update on the craziest ex girlfriend ever...This is my ex who told me to jump off a bridge like my uncle did and she cant wait for my mom (who has cancer) to die like my gma did (who passed away in March)

2 Fridays ago she calls me and I dont answer...Leaves voice mail saying she needs to talk to me asap...I'm thinking she's preggers :smh:

I answer when she calls again, she asks if I have been sleeping with people...I ask why does it matter, and say to her you have an std don't you?

She tells me she just found out she had the clap and that she got roofied at a party and it was the first time she hooked up with someone (doesnt bother me I've been with like 9 girls since Sep :smokin)

I find out I'm clean this week but don't tell her cuz it's not worth the drama...She texts me yesterday asking if I have thought about one of my best friends (Pat) who killed himself in Jan, then texts me from a random number today saying hi sexy...(I called it from my work number and she answered)

Now I'm changing my number, but this is some bs how she won't just leave me alone...Anyone else been through this type of thing? She's soooooo crazy!

End rant.

TIme for you to leave the country. :x

So a little update on the craziest ex girlfriend ever...This is my ex who told me to jump off a bridge like my uncle did and she cant wait for my mom (who has cancer) to die like my gma did (who passed away in March)

2 Fridays ago she calls me and I dont answer...Leaves voice mail saying she needs to talk to me asap...I'm thinking she's preggers :smh:

I answer when she calls again, she asks if I have been sleeping with people...I ask why does it matter, and say to her you have an std don't you?

She tells me she just found out she had the clap and that she got roofied at a party and it was the first time she hooked up with someone (doesnt bother me I've been with like 9 girls since Sep :smokin)

I find out I'm clean this week but don't tell her cuz it's not worth the drama...She texts me yesterday asking if I have thought about one of my best friends (Pat) who killed himself in Jan, then texts me from a random number today saying hi sexy...(I called it from my work number and she answered)

Now I'm changing my number, but this is some bs how she won't just leave me alone...Anyone else been through this type of thing? She's soooooo crazy!

End rant.

TIme for you to leave the country. :x

I see she didn't get any less crazy :lol:

Is 'Oz' a better show than 'The Wire'? Should I watch it?

Currently on episode 2 of season 5 of The Wire and if this season doesn't top season 3 or 1, I'm gonna be disappointed.

Season 1 and 3 were GOLD. The rest were 'meh'

Is 'Oz' a better show than 'The Wire'? Should I watch it?
Currently on episode 2 of season 5 of The Wire and if this season doesn't top season 3 or 1, I'm gonna be disappointed.
Season 1 and 3 were GOLD. The rest were 'meh'

Oz and the Wire are very different
They can both be slow at times, but Oz tends to have a speedy pace.
IMO The Wire is just slightly better than OZ.

You should watch OZ.

And could someone please remove the whites in my avy, please. Got straight up ignored in that 'fix my avy' thread.
Yeah I gotcha.

I'm getting paranoid over whether or not a coworkers trying to approach a girl I'm currently trying to get at. Who is also a coworker. God dammit. Probly nothing, but still, I hate the way my mind works sometimes. Gotta close that deal ASAP.

End rant.

you messed up bad there bruh. you really just got to dead them hard. she will make up all kinds of **** to try and get a response from you. don't give in.

there was a time when i only messed with the psycho types. :evil: :smh:
I've had broads vandalize, harass relatives, camp out in front of the pad/job, and lie about all kinds of crazy ****. you just got to dead her til she gets it or moves on to another victim. in extreme cases (you not there yet homie) you have to out crazy her. this is :lol: |I :smh: :x >: all at the same time. that or pack them bags and hire a hit man.

taking my lil cousins to Chuck E Cheese tommorow

There is so much I could to get ahead..yet I don't do it..I just want to chill when I get off work..Junk Hauling/moving business isn't a game

Man people kill me everybody is a real ninja or they are about that life..for what dog lol..just be yourself

Best feeling in the world besides being loved by your parents,etc, working hard, and achieving a goal by far has to be giving back to those less fortunate..

I really need to count my blessings more often..

Besides the bs,major regrets,peaty family/"friend" beef ( which aren't anything major besides my Regrets)...LIFE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

Be blessed & Stay Blessed NT

I wish my friends in real life were as cool as yall no bull

Last edited:
[quote ntame="damn its me" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/20240_20#post_16059636"]
stop lyin to these folks :lol: you aint bout that velo life... :smh:
I luh you, but this is how you do it, drinkin in the liquor store (Mission dist) while on bike :lol:
[/quote]:lol: I know :frown: been meaning to go into one though. is that you? lol! :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom