the thread about nothing...

this ***** I **** wit came in town ant even tell me, I was tryna chill wit my boys , but they aint answer the phone, so they call me this morning and said was wit the ***** and her friends nobody tell me **** :smh:

Watching this US Women's Soccer game, Alex Morgan :evil:, hope they get Sydney Leroux in there in the second half too :smokin...I can't watch women's bball though.

can anyone here do zombie effects in Photoshop? not even full zombie, just black or white over eyes (like a "blind" effect)?

that or point me to a good tutorial. I have PS and will do it myself with proper directions.

:rolleyes
not at all

yeah it is....i guarantee if the KD USA IV was a GR they'd be hitting outlets, but now since they're all limited...everybody and their mom's want them...story of the KD IV...nobody cared about the KD's outside the usual fanbase til Nike took the limited approach

can anyone here do zombie effects in Photoshop? not even full zombie, just black or white over eyes (like a "blind" effect)?

that or point me to a good tutorial. I have PS and will do it myself with proper directions.

Like this kinda?

Hate when people ditch last minute especially when it was their idea to hang out. 1st time you get a pass cause things happen, but after the second time I'm good. We can hang if we happen to show up at the same time, but I don't make plans with flaky people.

this USA / Columbia game is getting super chippy and the refs are letting them play :smokin

Back
Top Bottom