the thread about nothing...

It's 1:30am in the morning. It will be kind of hard for me to get a picture. One went into my neighbor's house; I think the other one left.

Typical ugly jos. I'm pretty sure they went to my middle and high school. I doubt they have less than two kids each (and are

Last edited:
just got home from the krit concert....sooooo fun, got a lil bit too crazy when he did "I Got This"

hopefully i could wake up in time for the women's soccer tomorrow

Last edited:
go get 6 hanes v-necks for $12? i use them for the gym, perfect and last like 50 washes then the neck gets messed up so thats when they go in the trash
I need 'em in different colors, all I wear is plain tees and now that I have a job that's casual I need to stock up on shirts,
where can i get hanes for 12 bucks???????
Walmart.
at walmart i get 4 hanes for 15 bucks.

6 for 12 is a deal 

Still undecided on whether to get the USA KD's or not... Why they gotta make em so limited? :smh:

Last edited:
Still undecided on whether to get the USA KD's or not... Why they gotta make em so limited?
mean.gif
i actually wanna wear them. they go with most everyday clothes and 100 bucks is pretty good.

i kinda wanna buy 2 one to flip and one to wear.

dont hate me gaize

i think athletes in college that plan on goin pro should take speech a class

i hate hearing "ummm" this "umm" that during interviews

I just watched the first episode of The Shield.
I thought that Vic would be a necessary evil but after seeing what he did on the 1st ep., I'm convinced that he's a very very dirty cop.

On that note, is he more dirtier than Alonzo from Training Day?

You'll see as you keep watching but Vic is in another league man.

-dc metro is gonna suck with all the track work

-don't feel like driving to dc neither

-thinking about buying a tv on qvc.  flexpay ftw!

-think im gonna take off work when tekken tag 2 drops

-bought a ps3 christmas still haven't opened it

Back
Top Bottom