the thread about nothing...

Kelly Brook deserves more recognition..
tumblr_m7scxlUPNR1rrmq0mo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7gz6zxb8g1rpfeuyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6g2qwlUYK1rw1vgeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6t7jkgNXk1qjk3mao1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6y93yPh021qdlup5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7c1uyg7fw1rvfqp0o1_1280.jpg

I am a Social Studies teacher... yet while watching the Olympics ceremony I have not heard of half of these countries :smh:

SMH at me...

Dang my boy called me up at around 6pm yesterday and said he wanted me to go to his bday party in florida (I'm in NYC)... he bought my ticket and everything. Flying out at 8am and will be back sunday night since I work all day monday lol. Should be fun since I haven't seen him in about 7 years :pimp:

Last edited:
Just got some fyodor dostoyevsky books from eBay. Does anyone know which I should read first?!
The Idiot, The Brothers Karamazov, Crime and Punishment, The Eternal Husband, The Devil, Notes from Underground.

Last edited:
I just watched the first episode of The Shield.
I thought that Vic would be a necessary evil but after seeing what he did on the 1st ep., I'm convinced that he's a very very dirty cop.

On that note, is he more dirtier than Alonzo from Training Day?

alonzo aint got **** on vic.

Just got some fyodor dostoyevsky books from eBay. Does anyone know which I should read first?!
The Idiot, The Brothers Karamazov, Crime and Punishment, The Eternal Husband, The Devil, Notes from Underground.
Crime and Punishment

reading about to coke trade between colombia/ venezuela and west africa. i always wondered why coke was so big in west africa. turns out they get it delivered there and flip it in europe.

does anybody remember the NT'er that dropped mad knowledge about being 21 (he's probably a bit older now) & a virgin but talked about saving it until (marriage) or the one..... he replied in a thread about someone getting worked up about not losing his virginity but tried to tell him about the better things in life. Also I think dude was MAD religious

Last edited:
There are a couple of jos chilling on the street right now. "But mah dress still look good."

:lol: .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom