the thread about nothing...

Ayo! 
roll.gif

@Marco23 I know Im late but I just saw your post. People can't feel the pain others feel but people can sure as hell help with the pain. So please stop by and let us know if you need to talk. Also, I will post pics on my instagram and bro you will like and comment.

I cant talk to a female with kids. Only pass Ill give is for cougars. Their kids are old as me :lol skee's 22 with 3 kids and working at walmart ****mf.

I love older women. Am i weird for this? Maybe. I like security. Im building myself everyday, why not be with someone on the same page (morally and all that good ****)?

Last edited:
I believe my previous post was a pause moment in my life. Please disregard that comment as I now rant as to why I hate girls who are overdramatic.

I cant talk to a female with kids. Only pass Ill give is for cougars. Their kids are old as me
laugh.gif
skee's 22 with 3 kids and working at walmart ****mf.

I love older women. Am i weird for this? Nope. I like security. Im building myself everyday, why not be with someone on the same page (morally and all that good ****)?
laugh.gif
 I like how you answered your own question

4th quarter is about to start for my homework. OT isn't an option.

1st quarter last night, I just had a T.O. moment and sat on the side and stared off into the screen.

2nd quarter was bad, I went in but was never targeted, was open for a couple hours but no production.

halftime 

3rd quarter things started getting going, I brushed off the attitude and went deep and answered 3 of 5 questions. 

give some gatorade, I'm going in coach TAN.

i'm not the type of person to post suff like this because i don't want to look like an attention ***** but i have to let it out. I'm sick of living.i hate waking up  because i know when i get up i have to deal with my life. lately i've been depressed and all i want to to do is be alone and sleep. I feel like my life is worthless and i know the world would be better without me because no one cares about me. If i were to die no one would care because my whole existence is useless and i'm just here wasting space.I feel like i just bother everyone so its best if i'm alone. I know i shouldn't think like this but i do. I feel my own family and my closest friends don't care about me and they're the only things in my life that almost make it worth living. I have to keep everything bottled up inside and i know that it's not good to do that but i have no one to talk so all i do is talk to myself and cry about it late at night. i just have to learn to deal with it because i'm not brave enough to kill myself which i guess is a good thing. i'm going to take a short break from niketalk. i dont know how long its gonna be i might get back on tomorrow or i might not get back on here at all. i'm pretty fickle and one day i might love something and the next day i'll hate it. i have finals next week so i'm going to try to use this time off to spend it studying because my grades have been slipping lately and i know that i can get all A's on the finals to bring my grades up. i'll probably lurk here for the couple of days but i won't check as often as i usually do i might check once or twice a day. i just want to let you guys now i love you all. good bye. for now 
bruh pm me if you wanna talk. That also goes for anyone who needs someone to talk to. I am Here for anyone that needs a lil talk. @marco23 Ive felt like that before and you know what it's not true. They care about you and so does NT. Pm if you wanna chat. Stay up bruh. Through every dark night there's a bright day after it.

I miss wearing Jordans sometimes.

For the past few weeks, I've stuck to wearing some colorful Vans.

I haven't worn a pair of Jordans in over a year. I haven't put Jordans into rotation in more than two years.

Money wasted.

I haven't worn my Penny Foams in way too long. They were a headache to get, yet I've stopped wearing them. I wonder if they've yellowed?

I miss wearing Jordans sometimes.

For the past few weeks, I've stuck to wearing some colorful Vans.

I haven't worn a pair of Jordans in over a year. I haven't put Jordans into rotation in more than two years.

Money wasted.

I haven't worn my Penny Foams in way too long. They were a headache to get, yet I've stopped wearing them. I wonder if they've yellowed?

send some this way 8o

No.

I just looked at my closet and most of the boxes still have a little picture taped on them to remind me what each box has.

Growing up. :{

speaking of shoes, I have a few on my watch list on the BAY that I haven't kept tabs on 
nerd.gif

^nah man.

I scoop up Vans about every other month from the outlets. They'll have b1g1 half off. I'll cop whenever my girl gets some or my nephew and I scoop up pairs for like 10-25 bucks :smokin

Back
Top Bottom