the thread about nothing...

should of asked for the dome.

I did and nothing. I was SHOOK and that look she made.

Peep my post from the other day :o :{

I actually salvaged the situation once I realized what was going on... hit her with some "I think we are going to fast" business :lol

I will tomorrow. I will try again friday I dont know if it was stress from finals, performance anxiety because she was away at Base for a week or cause I beating the monkey alot while she was away.

Gonna just have to grab some entenze :{ .
All I got was

She: Milestailsprowe is something wrong with me or what.

Me: I dont kow this is new to me

She: You should know because this is bad after head, NOTHING? :|

Me:|I

Peep my post from the other day 
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

I actually salvaged the situation once I realized what was going on... hit her with some "I think we are going to fast" business 
laugh.gif
I will tomorrow. I will try again friday I dont know if it was stress from finals, performance anxiety because she was away at Base for a week or cause I beating the monkey alot while she was away.

Gonna just have to grab some entenze
mean.gif

Thats basically what happened to me.... Yanked that monkey earlier in the day and then literally like minutes before I got a text from her telling me to come over and watch a movie. Should have known better 
tired.gif

marco you made me frown, blud.

Keep ya head up yo, I have those thoughts every so often and just try to combat them with something I enjoy a lot such as a stand up comedy special or something funny, cause I remember somewhere reading that smiling makes you happer or changes the mood or some ish.

I struck out today NT. I need help. I could not get a erection with a girl today. BUN right infront of me to smash and I could not get up. :{

Never been so embarrassed I just grabbed my cloths and dipped.

Too much fappage?

Thats basically what happened to me.... Yanked that monkey earlier in the day and then literally like minutes before I got a text from her telling me to come over and watch a movie. Should have known better |I
I really need to start participating in no dandle December
This.

I think she might have known what was going on because she told me to be ready for Wednesday 8o

Now I'm just nervous :\

wait, how do you do that??? 
nerd.gif
"Remind me to ask about ricks date on Wednesday"

I say rick because it wouldn't understand anything else
embarassed.gif
Awww well at least Siri knows who I am 
embarassed.gif

I have Siri's language set to English (Aus) cuz I wanted to hear a sexy Asian voice.... but now she never understands anything I ever say to her, such a waste but kind of worth it 
mean.gif

Awww well at least Siri knows who I am :o

I have Siri's language set to English (Aus) cuz I wanted to hear a sexy Asian voice.... but now she never understands anything I ever say to her, such a waste but kind of worth it :{

I have it set to the male voice :D

I struck out today NT. I need help. I could not get a erection with a girl today. BUN right infront of me to smash and I could not get up.
mean.gif

Never been so embarrassed I just grabbed my cloths and dipped.
Happens from time to time pleighboi. If she doesn't understand and is understanding, you dodged a bullet. Count your blessings.

This goes for you too @rck3sactown  

Last edited:
Not stressed. Nothing to really complain about, but right now at this moment, im not happy. Single life, man 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom