the thread about nothing...

1468570_10151999997713819_364807504_n.jpg

I would've missed every episode since the second one if I didn't have a recorder :lol

I was at sixteen and thought, "maybe I should cut down on it."

Then I re-read the syllabus and it says a maximum of ten pages.

eyes.gif
dat over-achievement.

marco,

at times life seem like everything and everyone is against you. taking a step back helps one realize that it is not the case. we are all challenge in various ways in life. its getting back up and looking at the positive aspects that helps one continue and more importantly be happy with oneself. you cannot control anyone but yourself. it is up to you to be happy so do what makes you happy. hope this makes sense. stay up man, it gets better.

gmod_adventures__spongebob_squarepants_meets_sonic_by_weegeestareatyou-d6mgyel.png

I struck out today NT. I need help. I could not get a erection with a girl today. BUN right infront of me to smash and I could not get up. :{

Never been so embarrassed I just grabbed my cloths and dipped.

Last edited:
I struck out today NT. I need help. I could not get a erection with a girl today. BUN right infront of me to smash and I could not get up.
mean.gif

Peep my post from the other day 
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

I actually salvaged the situation once I realized what was going on... hit her with some "I think we are going to fast" business 
laugh.gif

Ummmmmm so last night I guess I realized I should have participated in No Fap December
embarassed.gif

I struck out today NT. I need help. I could not get a erection with a girl today. BUN right infront of me to smash and I could not get up.
mean.gif

should of asked for the dome.

mean.gif

happened to me a few times, I just got head til I was good, pounced on that kitty super hard bc I knew I only had a couple minutes before it went limp again. gotta take advantage and put her to sleep while you can.

damn bros, I got this big assignment due on tuesday and I think I'ma half *** it, I hate how teachers (yea I said teachers) give you questions that they want answered in two paragraphs when they know damn well that you could only answer it in two sentences tops.

damn bros, I got this big assignment due on tuesday and I think I'ma half *** it, I hate how teachers (yea I said teachers) give you questions that they want answered in two paragraphs when they know damn well that you could only answer it in two sentences tops.
then when you see the grading rubric its two bullet points of required info 
mean.gif

I wish I caught this Randy Marsh South Park marathon earlier. He's too funny.

Stay up, Marco. Just be patient, active and positive and things will improve.

Back
Top Bottom