the thread about nothing...

what does the job require..can you explain more about it?

Oh and Congrats :D

Gracias, it's basically a fancy name for debit card fraud prevention lol.

I receive warnings about client's accounts and have to research the suspicious charges and if it's sketchy or fraud I have to give them a call and verify it's them making the charges or let them know they've been compromised

I was at sixteen and thought, "maybe I should cut down on it."

Then I re-read the syllabus and it says a maximum of ten pages.

:rolleyes

I've seen about 4 cars with Hello Kitty stickers.

The drivers of those cars were all fat, ugly, nerdy looking asian girls.

I felt bad for them.... but then I didn't.

Beware of the cars with Hello Kitty stickers, do not look 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
THIS.

Be on the look out for this. Hell, any grown *** female who is into Hello Kitty really, stay the **** away and avoid eye contact 
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i'm not the type of person to post suff like this because i don't want to look like an attention ***** but i have to let it out. I'm sick of living.i hate waking up  because i know when i get up i have to deal with my life. lately i've been depressed and all i want to to do is be alone and sleep. I feel like my life is worthless and i know the world would be better without me because no one cares about me. If i were to die no one would care because my whole existence is useless and i'm just here wasting space.I feel like i just bother everyone so its best if i'm alone. I know i shouldn't think like this but i do. I feel my own family and my closest friends don't care about me and they're the only things in my life that almost make it worth living. I have to keep everything bottled up inside and i know that it's not good to do that but i have no one to talk so all i do is talk to myself and cry about it late at night. i just have to learn to deal with it because i'm not brave enough to kill myself which i guess is a good thing. i'm going to take a short break from niketalk. i dont know how long its gonna be i might get back on tomorrow or i might not get back on here at all. i'm pretty fickle and one day i might love something and the next day i'll hate it. i have finals next week so i'm going to try to use this time off to spend it studying because my grades have been slipping lately and i know that i can get all A's on the finals to bring my grades up. i'll probably lurk here for the couple of days but i won't check as often as i usually do i might check once or twice a day. i just want to let you guys now i love you all. good bye. for now 

i'm not the type of person to post suff like this because i don't want to look like an attention ***** but i have to let it out. I'm sick of living.i hate waking up  because i know when i get up i have to deal with my life. lately i've been depressed and all i want to to do is be alone and sleep. I feel like my life is worthless and i know the world would be better without me because no one cares about me. If i were to die no one would care because my whole existence is useless and i'm just here wasting space.I feel like i just bother everyone so its best if i'm alone. I know i shouldn't think like this but i do. I feel my own family and my closest friends don't care about me and they're the only things in my life that almost make it worth living. I have to keep everything bottled up inside and i know that it's not good to do that but i have no one to talk so all i do is talk to myself and cry about it late at night. i just have to learn to deal with it because i'm not brave enough to kill myself which i guess is a good thing. i'm going to take a short break from niketalk. i dont know how long its gonna be i might get back on tomorrow or i might not get back on here at all. i'm pretty fickle and one day i might love something and the next day i'll hate it. i have finals next week so i'm going to try to use this time off to spend it studying because my grades have been slipping lately and i know that i can get all A's on the finals to bring my grades up. i'll probably lurk here for the couple of days but i won't check as often as i usually do i might check once or twice a day. i just want to let you guys now i love you all. good bye. for now 

bro...

come here...

Baby-monkey-wants-mom-hug.gif

sometimes in life you will think you hit rock bottom

let some time pass and you will see that everything is okay

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/461/593/412.gif  (gif too big to embed)

marco23 marco23 stay up man, I know what you're going through, I went through it 3 years ago my senior year of high school, hell, I still don't have friends here till this day, but it's not the end dude, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel, I know it's a cliche thing to say but it's true.

Don't be saying **** like "I'm tired of living" or "If I die no one would care" because you're wrong, there's always someone in the world that cares about you, even thoguh I'm a stranger on the internet if I got news that you went and did something stupid, I'd be hurt, a lot of people here would be hurt, you're not alone, I'm barely on here nowadays but if you ever need to talk I'm here bro.

noooo not my marcos

pm me if you need to talk bro....and you cant leave...we have to set up this pizza party for the jordan 1 release :p

you guys have no idea how much that meant to me. thank you guys so much

Last edited:
STAY UP MARCO

We love you! Tan isn't a thread, were a FAMILY. If one of us hurts, we all hurt. It'll get better.

People have a strange way of showing their feelings and if your family and friends are giving them vibes to you, it's more than likely because they don't know they're hurting you.

Holler at us for real if you need to vent. I think I speak for a few of us (as seen above) that we aren't going to let people feel that way.

Chill bruh, you're young. Life just isn't that serious for you yet. There's so many different stages you have to go through that you haven't even lived yet. I been through some wild **** and posted some wild stuff on here. Hell at some point I made a thread diagnosing myself with aspergers. It'll pass homie, be strong.

Marco, my PM is open. Honestly you were one of the first people I was cool with in TAN, I still remember it like yesterday when we were planning on going on a bank robbery spree and we needed a third man. I can't relate to how you feel but keep your head up man. These bumps in the road are just obstacles that test you, for you to overcome, and see that easy pass up ahead. I know you can stay strong, you know how to make people laugh with your perfect sonic executions, seriously if you need to talk just hit me up, or I'll even hit you up. Wouldn't mind helping a fellow NTer with their problems, I care famb. :hat

Back
Top Bottom