the thread about nothing...

Snow day today
smokin.gif

Man, hell no it's not. I never wear my coat when I drive. Always a hoodie. When it's really cold, I'll wear my coat, but take it off when I get in the car. I cannot drive in a coat :{

Same here. Too uncomfortable, especially if I know I'm gonna be in the car for a lengthy drive.

Damn man an NTer died...marco is depressed...lets try to keep things on the up and up tan. Stay positive...focus on the good....smile....laugh....be happy...be thankful for what you do have.

Snow in the North East really messing up commute times

Pasadena California tomorrow to thursday...im going to in and out and per NT advice lucky boys to get a chilli cheese burger and cherry coke...anything else thats a must? My hotel is right off Colorado Blvd which apparently has a lot of stuff
there's some cool bars, I completely just drew a blank of what they're called and the street, it's like a strip of bars.

sucks you won't be here sunday, every second sunday of the month there's a huge swapmeet at the rose bowl, really really cool stuff.

Days like today also make me regret having a 4 door car and wish I had a larger SUV/Truck. Something about being super layered and bundled up isn't as comfortable getting down into the car. :lol

I honestly can say stepping into a cold car, late night especially, is one of the more brutal feelings I've experienced in life :lol .

missed the bus today 
mean.gif

bus driver drove too slow and missed the linking bus that takes me to school.

and my truck still doesn't work 
sick.gif

What's the smallest amount that you've spent on gas?

I spent $9.11 today, just so I could buy gas for less at another gas station.

#firstworldstruggle

Last edited:

#firstworldstruggle
I've put $3.57 (a gallon) before bc I wanted to put shell and shell was on the other side of town.

I've put $3.57 (a gallon) before bc I wanted to put shell and shell was on the other side of town.

I have participated in these first world struggles as well. :D

Currently heading to Chik fil a for lunch :smokin

Maybe going to see if I can find a cheap hoody after so I can drive comfortably the rest of winter 8o

#firstworldstruggle
I do this all the time. The gas by my job is at least 30 cents higher than the gas by my house at all times. I put like $6 in there and then drive to the one by my house. No games out here B

Back
Top Bottom