the thread about nothing...

super-dope-dopeness-4-620x463.jpg

super-dope-dopeness-9.png

super-dope-dopeness-13.gif

super-dope-dopeness-20.png

super-dope-dopeness-23.jpg

Times in real life where only a Meme will do

Teacher assigned twenty plus pages for your next class, looks at you for the answer...hit em with the...

Throwing a party at your house, you light a blunt in the living room

People saying you smoke to much tree...

Your getting at a cutie and some other girl walks up trying to wrap you up in conversation

When that one bad joint starts walking in front of you and the homies

When she notices ya'll looking and puts that little arch in her back

Epic weekend was epic.

So much Henny and tree,

Not a lot to say about Friday, we drank as soon as we got there and blazed up, caught the bands I wanted to see and Lupe Fiasco, we left the festival early Friday to catch some night shows but as soon as we left to go grab a bite I don't remember anything from that point on, I woke up in the hotel room still muddy and musty as hell from the night before on the floor at around 7, wake up, shower, and start getting ready for Saturday.

Saturday, we drink before, we sneak a flask full of henny in and buy some punch and get crackin, we get drunk, bump into The Underachievers, chill with them for a minute, kill a j and they leave since they had to perform next, we catch their set, at this point I'm beyond messed up but my boy comes back with more drinks so we keep going, we spark up again before Flatbush and **** gets wild, dudes start moshing, we leave to go catch Doug Benson but are stuck outside the tent since it's stupid packed, he finishes, we get all the way up to see Craig Robinson, he does his thing and me and my boy dip to go catch Body Count, they do a Suicidal Tendencies cover and next thing I know my boy is gone, I turn around and see him moshing, mind you, he's never moshed in his life but this dude is drunk and having the time of his life :lol: they finish their set and we go get a good spot for M.I.A, again drank before and burned again, she finishes, we leave to go get food and try to go catch some night shows, nope, don't even remember leaving, I woke up Sunday in the bed, I guess I showered before bed because I was clean, but there was a box of pizza and Chick Fil A bags on the table and the lights were still on even though it was 10 a.m.

Sunday, we get there late, my boy and I get drunk before hand, we catch XXYYXX, Washed Out, Killer Mike was trying to perform but his mic kept ******g up so he rescheduled for a night show, he dabbed me up and hugged me on his way out tho which was cool, my boy does like 1/2 henny and 1/2 punch in my drunk before MGMT and we pull out a keif and purp joint we rolled at the hotel and get messed up before they came on, I don't remember their set but I recorded like 20 seconds of it, they leave, I stay for Slayer, I somehow ended up in the front, then in the pit, then laying down behind the food vendors till my boys found my *** and we left back to the hotel, don't remember getting their but I'm home now, and it was an amazing weekend :lol:

So I'm going to use this thread instead of making a bunch of threads about random stuff....

Man, I'm reading these damn "social science" articles about abusers. I kind of respect social science, but I def  understand why people wouldn't. All these damn articles are basically "dudes ain't s hit, all abusers and rapists" I'm reading this getting scared I might abuse myself....

Epic weekend was epic.

So much Henny and tree,

Not a lot to say about Friday, we drank as soon as we got there and blazed up, caught the bands I wanted to see and Lupe Fiasco, we left the festival early Friday to catch some night shows but as soon as we left to go grab a bite I don't remember anything from that point on, I woke up in the hotel room still muddy and musty as hell from the night before on the floor at around 7, wake up, shower, and start getting ready for Saturday.

Saturday, we drink before, we sneak a flask full of henny in and buy some punch and get crackin, we get drunk, bump into The Underachievers, chill with them for a minute, kill a j and they leave since they had to perform next, we catch their set, at this point I'm beyond messed up but my boy comes back with more drinks so we keep going, we spark up again before Flatbush and **** gets wild, dudes start moshing, we leave to go catch Doug Benson but are stuck outside the tent since it's stupid packed, he finishes, we get all the way up to see Craig Robinson, he does his thing and me and my boy dip to go catch Body Count, they do a Suicidal Tendencies cover and next thing I know my boy is gone, I turn around and see him moshing, mind you, he's never moshed in his life but this dude is drunk and having the time of his life :lol: they finish their set and we go get a good spot for M.I.A, again drank before and burned again, she finishes, we leave to go get food and try to go catch some night shows, nope, don't even remember leaving, I woke up Sunday in the bed, I guess I showered before bed because I was clean, but there was a box of pizza and Chick Fil A bags on the table and the lights were still on even though it was 10 a.m.

Sunday, we get there late, my boy and I get drunk before hand, we catch XXYYXX, Washed Out, Killer Mike was trying to perform but his mic kept ******g up so he rescheduled for a night show, he dabbed me up and hugged me on his way out tho which was cool, my boy does like 1/2 henny and 1/2 punch in my drunk before MGMT and we pull out a keif and purp joint we rolled at the hotel and get messed up before they came on, I don't remember their set but I recorded like 20 seconds of it, they leave, I stay for Slayer, I somehow ended up in the front, then in the pit, then laying down behind the food vendors till my boys found my *** and we left back to the hotel, don't remember getting their but I'm home now, and it was an amazing weekend :lol:

Did not read. Skimmed and saw the words "weekend", "Henny", "tree", "XXYXX", and "Chick-Fil-A."

Missing "got yambs," but all in all sounds like a good weekend.

Epic weekend was epic.

So much Henny and tree,

Did not read. Skimmed and saw the words "weekend", "Henny", "tree", "XXYXX", and "Chick-Fil-A."

Missing "got yambs," but all in all sounds like a good weekend.

WHat he said

Last edited:
Glad you read my posts.
In all honesty I didn't know who you were bruh before today, still don't, you all in my face like I personally offended you:

Nah man. Just saying that you're off-putting to me.

The desperation that seeps through your posts.

But stick around, please. The lulz are great. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom